PDA

View Full Version : New friend and new weapons.

gimli1357
10-24-2010, 06:59 PM
Hello everyone. I thought I could use this to get people for helping with the all 50 Legendary weapons Achievements but also for the 20 new friends. Send me an message when I am on and I will meet you in the game and send you a friend invite to work for the 20 new friends. Then we can work for the 50 Legendary weapons. Anyone who wants help with these two send me a MESSAGE or INVITE ME TO A PARTY when the game comes out and I am online. I will join your party or meet you wherever you want (as long as I have unlocked that area yet, I should but just letting you know). I will send you a friend request and we can work toward the Achievement. My gamertag is Gimli1357. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GAME IS OUT AND I AM ONLINE! FIRST 20 TO COME, FIRST 20 SERVED. But, you might want to use this idea for yourself too. Post a message here saying you want people to message you if you do.

Captain Urahara
10-24-2010, 07:53 PM
Are you talking about the achievement that requires you to make 20 new friends? I'm pretty sure that's in-game people, not XBL players.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

TwistedFate
10-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Are you talking about the achievement that requires you to make 20 new friends? I'm pretty sure that's in-game people, not XBL players.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Make 20 friends is "in-game" not XBox Live. And there is already a weapons trading thread.

R e A L ii T y
10-25-2010, 03:38 AM
Hello everyone. I thought I could use this to get people for helping with the all 50 Legendary weapons Achievements but also for the 20 new friends. Send me an message when I am on and I will meet you in the game and send you a friend invite to work for the 20 new friends. Then we can work for the 50 Legendary weapons. Anyone who wants help with these two send me a MESSAGE or INVITE ME TO A PARTY when the game comes out and I am online. I will join your party or meet you wherever you want (as long as I have unlocked that area yet, I should but just letting you know). I will send you a friend request and we can work toward the Achievement. My gamertag is Gimli1357. PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE GAME IS OUT AND I AM ONLINE! FIRST 20 TO COME, FIRST 20 SERVED. But, you might want to use this idea for yourself too. Post a message here saying you want people to message you if you do.
Wow... Failure.

Grado
10-25-2010, 03:47 AM
fail, its probably do like a quest for 20 diffrent people and get tehm to follow you

gimli1357
10-25-2010, 04:25 AM
Make 20 friends is "in-game" not XBox Live. And there is already a weapons trading thread.
Oh sorry. The picture for the achievement is misguiding. Never mind about what I said than. I know there already is a weapons trading thread but I thought I'd add that in.
Is there anyway to close a thread?

ToTaL EclipsEz
10-25-2010, 10:12 AM
^ A mod will hopefully do it once they notice.