PDA

View Full Version : New YouTube series about Xbox Live Demos

iheardUrip1
10-25-2010, 02:25 AM
Hey guys, havent posted here in a while.
But I was thinking of creating a YouTube series of videos featuring gameplay of new demos and my commentary over them.

My question to you is... should the commentary be funny (ie. make jokes about the demo and funny reactions) or be serious (ie. explain what the gameplay is like, first impressions)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!! :drunk

EliteShadowMan
10-25-2010, 02:30 AM
Hey guys, havent posted here in a while.
But I was thinking of creating a YouTube series of videos featuring gameplay of new demos and my commentary over them.

My question to you is... should the commentary be funny (ie. make jokes about the demo and funny reactions) or be serious (ie. explain what the gameplay is like, first impressions)

Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!! :drunk

your gonna wanna be serious for those but have a few funny things to say here and there. If you constantly tried to make jokes the videos would probably get quite old.

KFZ Scrubs
10-25-2010, 03:04 AM
Some people can pull of the funny..... some people can't. If you do decide to do this.... i think you should probably go with being serious. Also, you can't alternate between one and the other.... you can't be funny in one review and be completely serious in the other.... i think that'll kind of put people off...... that's what i think.

Snowwwwy
10-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Bit of both. Serious, so people dont take you as an idiot. And funny, so people dont take you as an ass :)