PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to find out the email address for your xbox live account?

MasonW94
10-25-2010, 10:23 AM
Okay so I have more than 1 email address (School, Work, Personal, Gym and like 1 or 2 old ones) and I can't remember which one I used to create my account, which I now need to recover since I got a new xbox recently, my question is, is there any way I can check which email address I signed up with or is it simply a guessing game?

Blindmans wrath
10-25-2010, 10:25 AM
.....HACKS! LOL........ Na but you might want to call tech support..... but i think you still need a email addy..... but still should give it a try.

katalanos7 gr
10-25-2010, 10:29 AM
Go on xbox.com and try there to sign in with your e-mails.As I understand you remember your password for each e-mail account so you will have no problem.One must work.

Monopoly Man 93
10-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Even better go into your xbox 360, go to console settings and look for your information. This section tells you everything you have entered into your xbox including email, house address, and credit card information.

gamerguy69
10-25-2010, 04:18 PM
Even better go into your xbox 360, go to console settings and look for your information. This section tells you everything you have entered into your xbox including email, house address, and credit card information.

Sarcasm?

It WILL NOT show all of those details. I know it displays your Windows LIVE ID (e-mail address) when you go to 'Settings > Account Info > Windows LIVE ID'.

Hopefully you haven't forgotten the password too. :-/

dakisbac
10-25-2010, 04:28 PM
It WILL NOT show all of those details. I know it displays your Windows LIVE ID (e-mail address) when you go to 'Settings > Account Info > Windows LIVE ID'.

Hopefully you haven't forgotten the password too. :-/

All the TC wants is his email address, and that certainly appears there. The information Monopoly man mentioned can also be found, but only after you sign in.

gamerguy69
10-25-2010, 08:17 PM
All the TC wants is his email address, and that certainly appears there. The information Monopoly man mentioned can also be found, but only after you sign in.

Really? On the console itself? I'll have to check that out. I know it displays the current credit card when I buy MS points but only the last 4 digits and NOT the entire number.

Edit: Ok. I see now. I sign-in to my Windows LIVE ID thru my console. It has shipping information - if you entered any when created the LIVE ID.

Monopoly Man 93
10-25-2010, 11:37 PM
Really? On the console itself? I'll have to check that out. I know it displays the current credit card when I buy MS points but only the last 4 digits and NOT the entire number.

Edit: Ok. I see now. I sign-in to my Windows LIVE ID thru my console. It has shipping information - if you entered any when created the LIVE ID.

Yes it shows everything but I also am in the Xbox Live Preview Program which is WAY better. It shows all this info and I can't remember if the old dashboard shows it too. Sorry I should have mentioned that.

ashulaw11
10-25-2010, 11:42 PM
Yes it shows everything but I also am in the Xbox Live Preview Program which is WAY better. It shows all this info and I can't remember if the old dashboard shows it too. Sorry I should have mentioned that.
yea the old dashboard also shows it

SSJ3
10-25-2010, 11:53 PM
Go onto Account Management.