PDA

View Full Version : Collecter Edition

the_b1ues
10-25-2010, 12:18 PM
Anyone no if there is any special editions comign with this game?

Nerotic Shadows
10-25-2010, 02:00 PM
I've not came across anything...but to be honest, I can't think of what a good idea for a Sims collector's edition would be, xD

Sn1gaaaZ
10-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Haven't seen any yet for consoles, I always find the Collectors for the PC version. It's a pity cause I'm normally no friend of collectors editions, I sell the games imediatly farther when I completed them but I would keep The Sims 3 for future DLC's and I was also interested in a Collectors for this game but finally I preordered the normal version over Amazon.de with the Bonus contents.

the_b1ues
10-25-2010, 05:38 PM
I've not came across anything...but to be honest, I can't think of what a good idea for a Sims collector's edition would be, xD one of the sims came with a usb stick shaped like the green thing above the sims heads i dont no what its called lol

Hawaiian
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
No, unfortunately "The Sims 3" on Consoles only comes as Standard Edition. However certain retailers offer exclusive pre-order bonus contents, check this thread for more info: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=265496

These pre-order bonus cars are the contents that were included in the Collector's Edition for PC.

lijnloos
10-26-2010, 06:27 AM
I think I would have liked a collectors edition too, I got the one for the PC-version (the green USB-stick-thing) and it was just funny. Also, this game is staying with me for long, I won't sell it soon, so collectors edition is ok then for me.
On the other hand, it's cheaper this way... :)

SSJ3
10-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Damn it this game deserves a collectors edition.

SillyXP
10-27-2010, 04:16 AM
only normal one the pc one had a collectors though