PDA

View Full Version : Keep weapons.

draven667
10-25-2010, 03:51 PM
How do you get the wolf to knock you straight past death at the start of the game, seen it done in a video, the wolf in the room before death knocks him straight through the door and over the gap where death appears and takes your weapons off you. Any idea?

Didi Mau
10-26-2010, 11:56 AM
I just did it on my first attempt following this video: LINK (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIPA6spsM6Q&feature=related#t=0m0s).

Are you attempting the glitch in Luck Mode (enter X-X!V''Q as your name on a new game)? I don't think it's possible to keep the weapons in a normal run of the game, or at least not on the 360 arcade version- I've tried it twice with the video's method and in both cases you just fall back the normal distance when hit.

If you're in Luck Mode and it's still not working, make sure to remove your Alucard Shield, Dragon Helm, and Alucard Mail before getting hit by the Warg, and make sure you're getting by the second Warg in the room, not the one nearest to the exit. Once you've bypassed Death's room, you have to run over to the nearest save room and save before you can equip the armor again.

Edit: Have you already completed the game normally? I think you need to have a completed game save before you can start special runs, like playing as Richter or playing in Luck Mode, so entering X-X!V''Q as your name if you haven't already completed the game probably won't allow the glitch to work.

demonizer_andy
02-07-2011, 10:24 PM
anyone confirm this works??