PDA

View Full Version : I have a 2 questions Fable 3 before I get it

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
10-25-2010, 10:15 PM
My 1st question is, does the hero in Fable 3 get bigger and more muscular as your strength level rises, like in Fable 2?

Because I hated this.

Do the decisions I made in Fable 2 REALLY affect the gameplay in Fable 3? Eg. the last choice at the end of the game, I chose love.

Thanks.

DarthViscer
10-25-2010, 10:34 PM
As far as your question I'm going off of something Molyneux said. No not everyone's hero will be big and bulky, it all depends on how you play the game. And as far as Fable II saves I've heard from many different forums that it doesn't appear that the save files are used.

Dcon6393
10-25-2010, 11:22 PM
My 1st question is, does the hero in Fable 3 get bigger and more muscular as your strength level rises, like in Fable 2?

Because I hated this.

Do the decisions I made in Fable 2 REALLY affect the gameplay in Fable 3? Eg. the last choice at the end of the game, I chose love.

Thanks.

1. Yup, if you are a swordmaster or axe master you will become bulky as your strength increases (physical strength, loose term)

2. That remains to be seen, maybe in future dlc, but none so far has been disclosed

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
10-25-2010, 11:32 PM
Damn I hate being bulky >.>

kr4t0s
10-25-2010, 11:44 PM
My hero isnt bulky at all. But magic and guns > melee anyway.

X King Damian X
10-26-2010, 01:01 AM

Because I hated this.

Thanks.

Straight from the game's manual...

"Melee combat makes you brawny, skilled gunplay makes you tall, and using magic gives you an otherworldly glow. Take a beating in combat and your skin will become scarred."

So yeah, same as Fable II, I guess female heroes are gonna be Skill :D

IMPOSSIBLE DAN
10-26-2010, 09:22 AM
Damn, the same as Fable 2. I would like to be just in between skinny and muscular, though maybe they have changed it so you don't have to look as muscular and slightly fat like in Fable 2.

Cosmicdragon6
10-26-2010, 11:38 PM
is fable 3 worth the buy or rent? Because i Loved The second one and just wondering if its worth to play while waiting for black ops to come out

roflkatz
10-26-2010, 11:55 PM
is fable 3 worth the buy or rent? Because i Loved The second one and just wondering if its worth to play while waiting for black ops to come out
I loled black ops is gunna suck.

Dcon6393
10-27-2010, 12:55 AM
From what I have heard the third one is massively improved, the two major ones in my opinion were the co-op upgrade and the ability to control your economy in a menu. So if you loved fable 2, get fable 3

I loled black ops is gunna suck.

Come on man, save that for the halo fan boy forums. I love halo, played halo for years, got reach day one, and I am still getting black ops because I recognize how good it will be