PDA

View Full Version : Mina, Marburg, and Surkov

SinRG
10-26-2010, 01:23 AM
I just completed the game and did not get JJE. I wasn't able to kill Marburg because he fled, I never had the option to kill Surkov, and I didn't go rescue (then let die) Mina.

As of now, I can reload my save and "rescue" Mina. Will that be enough? I really don't want to have to play through the last level again just to kill Mina unless it will actually unlock JJE.

Thanks.

asdfen
10-27-2010, 11:08 AM
the best advice I can give you is follow the guide to the letter. dedicate a separate playthrough just for that achievement. I know I had too since it didnt unlock for me when I was trying to do something else along with it I think "Let the gun do the talking" was the one. Also on my dedicated playthrough I had to actually go back a whole section since achievement is just that wonky.

So advice - start a new game follow the guide to the letter and also pray :)

Andarion
10-28-2010, 06:59 AM
if you didnt have the option to kill surkov, it makes me wonder if you killed brayko too quickly. you have to let him give surkov up before executing him. after that, you have the last mission to confront surkov again before you go.

for marburg, you need to use suave responses with him EVERY time you talk to him in rome. on top of that, you should collect as much intel on him as possible. that way when you confront him you can actually goad him into staying and fighting to the death.

basically, it looks like you'll have to start a whole new playthrough at this point to redo those two.

SinRG
11-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the info everyone!

I had to do another run through for JJE and followed the guide.