PDA

View Full Version : Gift Queue?

Schrutefarms
10-26-2010, 03:43 AM
Anyone figured out the 'Gift Queue' yet for the Free Weapons DLC? i also have the DLC that came with the game inside the case

Shadow TULF
10-26-2010, 04:12 AM
It appears to be a bit broken at the moment. I downloaded the free weapon pack off live and when I got my copy home today I downloaded the DLC code inside the case. The download is EXACTLY the same size (240.26 MB) as the Weapon code and instantly downloads as it is one and the same. I haven't received any of the items in game yet, bar 1000 gold from lionhead.

Also in the sanctuary shop (in game dlc section), all items will not let me download and again they are all the exact same size. status code: 80153016

Schrutefarms
10-26-2010, 05:09 AM
seems we will just have to wait and see

Durdens Wrath
10-26-2010, 07:39 AM
It appears to be a bit broken at the moment. I downloaded the free weapon pack off live and when I got my copy home today I downloaded the DLC code inside the case. The download is EXACTLY the same size (240.26 MB) as the Weapon code and instantly downloads as it is one and the same. I haven't received any of the items in game yet, bar 1000 gold from lionhead.

Also in the sanctuary shop (in game dlc section), all items will not let me download and again they are all the exact same size. status code: 80153016

You too huh?

I downloaded 4 files. Gamestop preorder, free weapon pack, Collector's and the free shit from inside the game, and have a grand total of 2 files. Not to mention I can't tell where my villager is. (NOR do I have my 1000g).

I don't know how they fuck up day one DLC like this.

Shadow TULF
10-26-2010, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed, nearly finished the game now so most of the early stuff I could have got will be pretty worthless. It seems for most people only one DLC file is being acknowledged at a time, or like me no matter what download you choose it downloads the same file.

R43LM4D21D
10-26-2010, 09:12 AM
there is only 2 DLC packs, one is a 240mb weapons pack and the other is a couple of kb unlock code for items already on the disc.

Shadow TULF
10-26-2010, 09:19 AM
Strange, I only have one dlc file. See every download I have made downloads the same thing. No matter which piece of dlc I choose. Including all my collectors items, everything. I might give support a call :S