PDA

View Full Version : Splinter cell Conviction

ChrisReeve1991
05-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Splinter Cell 5 has been anounced and there said they are going to scrap the tools and the unique kitbag and also the hiding in a dark corner stealth !

Splinter cell Conviction

The adventures of Sam Fisher continue in the fifth entry of the stealth-based series. In this game, all of the rules have changed, as the storyline takes a dramatic turn that will reinvent the Splinter Cell franchise forever. Fisher can no longer rely on his trusted bag of tools and iconic goggles. He's gone beyond being a double agent. Now he's a fully fledged fugitive without the intel of 3rd Echelon or the support of his friends. This time around, Fisher is going to need more than just a dark corner to survive...
(quoted from ign)

SteelerXBox360
05-18-2007, 08:57 PM
Splinter Cell 5 has been anounced and there said they are going to scrap the tools and the unique kitbag and also the hiding in a dark corner stealth !

Splinter cell Conviction

The adventures of Sam Fisher continue in the fifth entry of the stealth-based series. In this game, all of the rules have changed, as the storyline takes a dramatic turn that will reinvent the Splinter Cell franchise forever. Fisher can no longer rely on his trusted bag of tools and iconic goggles. He's gone beyond being a double agent. Now he's a fully fledged fugitive without the intel of 3rd Echelon or the support of his friends. This time around, Fisher is going to need more than just a dark corner to survive...
(quoted from ign)

Sounds good! Thanks for the info! I still have to open up my copy of SCDA from when it came out. I bought way too many games that take too long to play and have not enough time for...it is on my list though as well as this new one will be.

Krazie
05-18-2007, 08:59 PM
We have a forum for Splinter Cell Conviction thats been up for a couple weeks now. I'll move this post there for you, continue all discussion on the game in that forum..

angry
05-20-2007, 02:08 PM
SC: Conviction Preview Impressive:

Link: http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/789/789307p1.html

Enjoy. ;)

TacticalChaos15
06-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Well Chaos Theory and Double Agent are some of my favorite games so no doubt this will be great. Splinter cell is a series that seems to get better with age and this one sounds awesome, How cool would it be just to blend into a crowd. Can't Wait!

highpass
06-01-2007, 08:33 AM
Sounds like Splinter Creed to me. Could be good, but i'm definitely going to miss hiding in the shadows and the usual Splinter madness. Fingers crossed the versus mode isn't a replication of SCDA's craptastic attempt.

icedtea
07-18-2007, 07:31 AM
it looks like a great game but i dont know if you can even can it a splinter cell game

i feel ubisoft hasnt made a great SC game since SC:CT. double agent had a great single player but there was no coop and the muiltplayer lagged and seemed to just be a last minute add onto the game

so i hope this will be a defining game for the SC series but i will not be buying it the first day it comes out

W. Samuel Jones III
07-18-2007, 01:34 PM
The same team that made SCCT are developing the conviction game. I am looking forward to this game but I doubt it will be ready 11/13/2007, given the massive delays that SCDA experienced.

Zef
07-18-2007, 02:20 PM
I thought Splinter Cell got pretty crappy after the first game, after that all you did was hide in corners and shoot out lights. This one is just Assassin's Creed but with a bearded American bloke.

But since we have been taunted by the knowledge that Assassin's Creed involves time travel/the future somehow, maybe Mr.Fisher has a little secret? It's a bit far fetched but who cares?

DropDeadArtemus
09-12-2007, 02:08 PM
i am really looking forward to this game. just from the screenshots in game informer it looks like its gonna be a really top knotch game.

Insta|L.
09-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Why there isn't the 50/50 option? :)
I like the SP franchise, so I'm pretty sure that this game will be an awesome one.
But Conviction gets far away from the SP concept. High-tech weapons/gadgets, team-working, catching/killing bad guys, etc... That's what SP means. Conviction means low-tech weapons, no team-working, catching/killing the good guys, etc...

I hope that this game will be a hit too :)

So I voted 2nd. The pessimists don't ever lose :D

ClutchPapi34
11-08-2007, 11:09 PM
Yea, i think that this game will be alot of fun. SCDA was awesome. I hope this will have good multiplayer. I don't think that they have anounced if it will be spies vs mercs like in the previous splinter cell games.

nosher
01-14-2008, 04:56 PM
The game looks good always liked splinter cell games are ace DA was so good this new side is going 2 be good 2 can't wait till it comes out aswell as rainbow6 vegas2

Impulse2119
01-15-2008, 11:37 PM
Is there a release date for it yet? The game just seemed to disappear recently.

Laufton_13
01-21-2008, 10:50 PM
Game looks great but of course it missed the release date seems to be a trend now

W. Samuel Jones III
01-22-2008, 02:18 PM
New release date is set for 2nd QTR 2008. June, but I doubt it gets released before October 2008.

ImAKing1987
01-26-2008, 05:27 AM
Thats cool that they are gonna change up the Splinter Cell games, I just hope that they dont mess up something good. Its hard to find a good stealth game out there that dont suck..*cough* Vampire Rain *cough* * cough*...lol.

UndrGrndX
01-26-2008, 05:58 AM
it better be good, i didnt really the other one

KINGxSAINT
01-26-2008, 06:29 AM
I Hate splinter cell;)

antnie
01-26-2008, 06:41 AM
Never a big fan of tom clancey games.

SoaringEagle
01-31-2008, 05:00 PM
i love splinter cell,. but i feel this is a rip of assasins creed, cuz i loved the multiplayer, and in this one, the little we know of it, is like "blend in with the crowd, but know that your friends also look anyone"

so i dont know i'm neutral till it releases

aussiestatic
01-31-2008, 05:17 PM
absolutely love splinter cell :)
cant wait

FreaKyDeaKy
02-07-2008, 05:40 PM
when is this due out. Should be amazing as usal. MP is top notch always

killerharu45
03-01-2008, 06:41 PM
I'm really excited for this one. The gameplay is completely changed in terms of being a fugitive but the main mechanics are the same. It will definitely be a huge change but I am expecting great results

nosher
03-05-2008, 04:25 PM
i wish they didnt keep putting it back even though it is goign to be amazing

callofdutykaneandlynch
03-17-2008, 09:34 AM
In my eyes, my favourite level through all of DA was infact the 2nd mission. The Bust out. I hope it will be a game where like,
Operation 1: Get outta jail
Operation 2: Stay on the Run
Operation 3: Complete jobs for a Rogue Company eg. Assassination, Roberry etc.

Well it could happen:( Any1 like my idea:confused:

DreadfulCorpse
04-15-2008, 12:15 PM
Is it going to be free roam?

Exiled Assassin
04-18-2008, 05:54 PM
ya it looks pretty cool i love sc games.

Parkerktm
05-25-2008, 07:21 AM
I never got into the other Splinter Cell game for Xbox 360, but this game looks perfect. Graphics, Gameplay...etc. Thats just hope the achievements are as good as everything else

CapitanAfrika
06-05-2008, 07:40 AM
I quiet enjoy SC games...I'm more into the sneaky business. Just hoping the the next one will be as good as DA. Even tho looking at the gameplay videos doesn't seem to follow in the sneaking around, but it may just be that particular level.

sTyLeZ
06-21-2008, 12:54 PM
i am really looking forward for this game double agent was one of my fav games i played that alot im sure this one will be great by the screenshots ive seens has great grahics and hope gameplay doesn't change to much

Ungodly
02-09-2009, 03:28 PM
all i have to say is for the love of god make the multiplayer like chaos theory or pandora tommorow every other multiplayer was total crap. i was so depressed with double agents multiplayer, let me snap some freakin necks

Muse89
03-04-2009, 04:28 PM
Not sure if these changes are going to be a good thing or not, but as its SC i will definately be finding out first hand
i didnt like DA as much as the previous games though, still think chaos theory and pandora tomorrow were outstanding games, though i never played multiplayer

GrayK$&
03-30-2009, 01:28 PM
cant wait till it comes out, i thought the last splinter cell was sort of a miss and i really hope ubi pulls through with this one

ulderstal
07-01-2009, 04:53 PM
New release date seems to be October 2009.
Game looks sharp, but I wonder how many people you can target for the target and execute thing. Also, I hope the multi player resembles that of SCDA.

Pearson
07-20-2009, 02:44 AM
This game is looking pretty sweet and I can't wait until the game comes out. I really hope that they do a Collector's Edition for it as well. Something as good, if not better than the Assassins Creed 2 Black Edition.