PDA

View Full Version : Challenges?

vampire q 01
10-26-2010, 07:35 AM
i have a gold in every challenge except the Retrieval Trial my best time 01:03.784 what am i doing wrong? i usually reach the box at about 30 seconds
please help

ParadoXX
10-26-2010, 09:27 AM
I have the same problem, any tips for this challenge?.

mercutio0305
10-26-2010, 09:29 AM
this one took me a while. don't know if this helps but, you don't have to wait till the platforms are in place and go to the edge of the platforms dash double jump dash so you can jump further.

ParadoXX
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
Thank you i use dash, jump and dash and with this method i done the challenge in 48.155.

Metabolic XBA
10-27-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm having trouble with the clone spire challenge, does anyone have any tips on a good method for this? Seeing as your force powers are suddenly useless for breaking glass I have been trying dash strike and saber toss but just cant seen to to it fast enough.

MASS DOMINATION
10-27-2010, 02:27 PM
thanks, i never knew u could dash, double jump dash.it really helped since i was always double jump dashing before. got the gold medal in about 10 tries. now all i need is gold on the 1st and 4th challenge.

Metabolic XBA
10-27-2010, 03:17 PM
No matter what combination i try double jump + dash, dash + jump + dash, this is the only one i just cant do and cant see any other way i could do it differently. I'm a full 7 seconds out from gold right now. Driving me insane.

Xiot
10-28-2010, 12:29 AM
I hear you, I can't get this challenge or the combat trial...last 2 that I need ><

GordonRonco
10-28-2010, 04:24 PM
same i cant seem to get combat trial that last combination has GOT to be bugged it just has to be.
the gauntlet? pissing me off. i got 3:28.898 the first time through, and havent been able to break 3:20 since >_<

Death Fury
10-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Don't forget you can use force push while dashing to extend the distance a bit.

xSUBxMAXx
10-28-2010, 05:48 PM
Anyone gone platinum on one?

If so: how did you do it, cause these are hard enough to get gold on, platinum seems almost impossible

MASS DOMINATION
10-28-2010, 07:32 PM

If so: how did you do it, cause these are hard enough to get gold on, platinum seems almost impossible

for me the easiest was the challenge for preventing the stormtroopers from escaping into a blue force force field(i forget the name). just use the saber throw and some lighting and force grip. its also important to use sabers that allow u to use as much force powers as possible. this way to can spam the saber throw that much more. if u run out of energy, just dash towards the troopers and take-em out with a quick saber swipe.

davidmerrell
10-28-2010, 10:39 PM

I got it first try on the one where you kill spiders and those dudes that disapear and reapear. The way it did it was Force Repel the Spiders (level 2 or 3 on that) and then just hit the dudes that disapear with lightning and it freezes them in thier tracks so you can go smash them. I always do a xxx combo followed by the ax throw. kills em right away. good luck.