PDA

View Full Version : Cymbal Attachment instructions?

Judivarious
10-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know of a video, or maybe a PDF file or something that has better instructions on how to install the Rock Band 3 cymbals to your drumkit?

The manual that comes with them is a non-descriptive piece of shit.

Sain 2008
10-26-2010, 12:48 PM
Wasn't too hard to figure out, they just clamp on then you screw em in. plug the right cords into the correct colors, and bam! pro drums

TwistedFate
10-26-2010, 01:17 PM
The problem is the picture in the manual. They don't attach to the metal poles like shown. Took me a minute or two to realize that.

Take the drum heads off, turn them upside down. Attach your cymbal mounts to the outside of the stand mounting holes.

Everything else should pretty straight forward.

Judivarious
10-26-2010, 01:31 PM
The problem is the picture in the manual. They don't attach to the metal poles like shown. Took me a minute or two to realize that.

Take the drum heads off, turn them upside down. Attach your cymbal mounts to the outside of the stand mounting holes.

Everything else should pretty straight forward.

Thank you.

Not only is the picture not accurate, but the text is as short as possible. If you ask me, had they not wasted time and money translating the manual to every language possible, they could have written a more detailed guide.

Meancode
10-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Hey thanks for this thread. I felt the same way! Thought I came across this thread after I found an utterly buried video on the RB web site.

http://www.rockband.com/support/how-do-i-assemble-my-instruments

halfiepint
03-12-2011, 08:42 PM
Use a pair of channel lock pliers to clamp them together until they snap.