PDA

View Full Version : Storm points and Ryo easy!(questions too)

Randygam3freak
10-26-2010, 02:17 PM
Well....kinda

Ive been playing for a while now and have advice with a question as well but first...th advice!

For SP go into Free battle and select whoever you want(i use lee because of his speed) make sure before you select the character you hit X and edit the Diff down to super easy and give yourself a max hadicap)

Now fight someone slow like Jugo and go all out, you should beat them within 15-20 seconds(ultimate jutsu works great) and if you get a perfect you will net almost 10k SP a fight

For Ryo it seems the best thing to do is after you beat the game, Play earth shatter(final fight) over and over, its 40k ryo everytime so its worth the 10-15 mins it takes.

For my questions im wondering....#1 Im doing the cursed dolls and just beat the sasori doll....bought all the dolls back and still didnt get the achievement, does something trigger the next bird?

#2 I bought all ninja cards(pictures) but still dont have em all, how do i get the rest>?

Hope this helps some

MADasaHatter
10-26-2010, 03:22 PM
1. Look at the guide- the SP farming is done better through someone else's technique.

2. I can't remember which was the sasori doll, but it sounds like you're still retrieving dolls for the guy. If he's still waiting by the Hokage office, keep playing the story until more mail arrives. You can't finish the mission all in one shot.

3. The rest of the cards come through completing all the missions and requests.

Randygam3freak
10-29-2010, 01:12 AM
Thats just it though, Beat the game, collected all dolls available ATM and got the Sasori doll(which they said was stronger than others) still havent gotten more birds for the wanted list yet

Juandi007
10-29-2010, 02:18 PM
After you get the Sasori it takes A LOT of story progression for the bird for the other dolls to get in. If memory serves me right, the bird will come in once you beat Pain (at the end, im 70% sure its there). I was surprised too that it took so much for it to update the Wanted List as well.

Randygam3freak
10-29-2010, 03:18 PM
-_- thats just it tho, i DID beat pain

hydrosugar
10-29-2010, 03:41 PM
uhhh...no

beating killer bee for 20k is easier than pain for 40k

and with the sp you can just throw a shuriken or do any one thing in a 10 sec match(against a second controller) and get 7k for nothing

also with the sp unless u depspretely waqnna play as minato or lars that instant youll get it well before you sotp playing the game so theres no need to rush

Randygam3freak
10-29-2010, 07:23 PM
Well i wasn't aware of what you got from beating Killer Bee, Considering my doll quest has not been finished.

The SP however is the best way i have seen. I just got my 999,999 Cheev, like i said Set handicap to max Against the computer(so you do more damage) Set time to 99 and set diff to Very easy. pick your best character.

Today i was getting 9k+ every match and the match's lasted 8-9 Seconds, I have picture proof coming.