PDA

View Full Version : DLC achievements

SketchyGargoyle
10-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Are these achievements specific to DLC. in other words, for the dave grohl one, can i use 5 songs that I have from RB1, RB2, and RB3? I have 2 songs from nirvana, 2 from foo fighters, and one from crooked vultures but they are all disc songs. Would this pop the achievement? I'd rather not spend money if I don't have to.

NoThru22
10-26-2010, 04:23 PM
Are these achievements specific to DLC. in other words, for the dave grohl one, can i use 5 songs that I have from RB1, RB2, and RB3? I have 2 songs from nirvana, 2 from foo fighters, and one from crooked vultures but they are all disc songs. Would this pop the achievement? I'd rather not spend money if I don't have to.
If an achievement says DLC, then it won't work with RB1, RB2, or Lego Rock Band songs, as the game counts them separately.

xXthefragileXx
10-26-2010, 05:33 PM
The achievement description says to "beat any 5 songs with Dave Grohl as a member" so I'd assume you can do it with those songs you listed.

SebastianSB
10-26-2010, 08:00 PM
The achievement description says to "beat any 5 songs with Dave Grohl as a member" so I'd assume you can do it with those songs you listed.

No. All of the achievements for the 250 extra gamerscore ONLY work with DLC. No exports count.

TwistedFate
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
No exports count.

Just for clarity, does that include the track pack exports? I would think those count as DLC and only the main line games exports don't.

SebastianSB
10-26-2010, 08:47 PM
Just for clarity, does that include the track pack exports? I would think those count as DLC and only the main line games exports don't.

Correct.

fuckthiswebsitejustletmepostwhateverlengthmessageI want

Stufin135
10-26-2010, 09:19 PM
No. All of the achievements for the 250 extra gamerscore ONLY work with DLC. No exports count.
When was this confirmed?

SebastianSB
10-26-2010, 09:25 PM
When was this confirmed?

Today around 12:00am. By me. With the game.

Jordan0123
10-27-2010, 02:47 AM
I'm not paying for the shitty music Dave Grohl;s bands make. Happy enough NOT to get this achievement already deleted his bands' songs from the export as soon as I exported them.

SebastianSB
10-27-2010, 03:07 AM
I'm not paying for the shitty music Dave Grohl;s bands make. Happy enough NOT to get this achievement already deleted his bands' songs from the export as soon as I exported them.

Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Garbage
Nine Inch Nails
Queens of the Stone Age
Them Crooked Vultures
Tenacious D

Are all shitty? Go find a cold dumpster to die in. :p

SketchyGargoyle
10-27-2010, 05:19 AM
So Sebastian, what songs did you use to unlock it? I have the perfect drug by NIN, so if i bought smells like teen spirit, the pretender, tribute, and monkey wrench, it would give me the achievement?

theshieguy
10-27-2010, 06:20 AM
So Sebastian, what songs did you use to unlock it? I have the perfect drug by NIN, so if i bought smells like teen spirit, the pretender, tribute, and monkey wrench, it would give me the achievement?

Yes. Those 5 songs would net you the achievement. :)

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Today around 12:00am. By me. With the game.

when you sort (filter) by "song source" it breaks the songs into DLC, RB1, RB2, and so on, so i think that would narrow it down for some. dlc is dlc. it wont count exports, as some have mentioned already.

Tee!
10-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Foo Fighters
Nirvana
Garbage
Nine Inch Nails
Queens of the Stone Age
Them Crooked Vultures
Tenacious D

Are all shitty? Go find a cold dumpster to die in. :p
I don't know if I'd count Garbage, NiN or Tenacious D on that list considering the achievement says bands he has been a member in and if he ever performed with those 3, it was as a fill in.

NathAttack
10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
I'd count them all, because I just looked into the respective goal and those bands are all there and count towards it.

SebastianSB
10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
I don't know if I'd count Garbage, NiN or Tenacious D on that list considering the achievement says bands he has been a member in and if he ever performed with those 3, it was as a fill in.

I really wish people would stop using speculation to argue against my facts.

Tee!
10-28-2010, 01:16 AM
I really wish people would stop using common sense to argue against my facts.
My bad....