PDA

View Full Version : XBL Content Unavailaible

Nevander
10-26-2010, 07:47 PM
I keep getting an error message on the dashboard that tells me that:

"Some Xbox LIVE content is temporarily unavailable and that it will appear when it becomes available. You can still access My Xbox and Friends. Status code: 80072ee2."

It just started happening a few weeks ago and it seems like it does it every single day I sign in. It takes forever to load the dashboard and then give me that stupid error. I've asked all my friends and apparently I am the only one on my list who is having this problem. It's gotten to the point where it's actually angering me to see it. You could say I'm a little bit OCD and when I see something like that I just get annoyed real quick.

I searched for this and all I got where old threads pertaining to NXE. This is not an NXE problem.

Any and all help would be appreciated.

On a side note, I am still suffering from voice communication lag and cut-outs. This is also annoying the heck out of me, but I'm 80% sure it's my dumb ISP who doesn't know how to run an internet service screwing around and causing my slow speeds.

While I'm at it, let me just list some more problems:

- Some tabs in the marketplace don't load. I'll see the icon for "Top Rated" but it won't say "Top Rated" underneath it.
- Some tabs are copied in the marketplace. I'll see a black shade directly beside a tab and it's glitched or something.
- My Xbox keeps saying that the games I put in are DVDs.
- Lastly, the game tiles in the "My Games" tab on the "My Xbox" screen will not load. There's just blank spaces there where the game covers should be.

rman0099
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
Don't feel too bad, I started getting the same thing last night. Most of your issues are related to the xbox live issues. I think the issue resides on Microsoft's servers. Wierd thing is that I would sporadically get that error message, yet my marketplace content continued to download. I am guessing that (for me at least) by downloading the large files that I was it was dragging down the 360's ability to allocate proper bandwidth to connect to other live features and display certain tabs that required data from the servers while downloading my content. Were you downloading live content at the time of these issues?

The only one that doesn't fully relate is your games coming up as DVD's. That usually says something about your drive starting to go and not reading the disc sectors properly. Try disconnecting from live or just unplugging your network cable/wireless adapter. See if the game slide displays properly then. If so then its related to Microsoft's server issues.

Nevander
10-27-2010, 07:32 PM
Well, I was downloading the Bioshock 2 DLC since it's on DotW, but It's happened before while I wasn't downloading a thing.

Also I should note I ALWAYS lag in game now for some reason. I lag in CoD with a constant 2 bar connection, sometimes 3 for a short period. Also Halo in firefight and co-op is terrible. My NAT is open, so I don't know what else to blame but my ISP.

Skillz4Killz
10-27-2010, 11:55 PM
It's happening to me too weird.