PDA

View Full Version : Get Lucky Code

xxrockindevilxx
10-26-2010, 08:19 PM
soo i just got my code of sims today and i wanted to download the get lucky power up but idk how! the code is weird too, instead of 5 characters in each space its 4. it looks like this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. how to i redeem this?! it isnt wrong either because i called up gamstop and they gave me another code the exact same way. so if someone could help me i can give you the other code if you want it.

Zorlac666
10-26-2010, 08:21 PM
You put it in from within the game on the main menu instead of on the xbox dashboard.

DaHrtOfDaWhtDrGn
10-26-2010, 08:22 PM
soo i just got my code of sims today and i wanted to download the get lucky power up but idk how! the code is weird too, instead of 5 characters in each space its 4. it looks like this xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. how to i redeem this?! it isnt wrong either because i called up gamstop and they gave me another code the exact same way. so if someone could help me i can give you the other code if you want it.

sup dude i have the same problem i think it might be an ingame code

xxrockindevilxx
10-26-2010, 08:28 PM
You put it in from within the game on the main menu instead of on the xbox dashboard.
but how? theres only like 5 options in the main menu and none of them work. :(

Brandybooboo19
10-27-2010, 01:47 AM
i did the same thing, you go to the options menu on the main menu then to the far right and at the top you can select redeem code, its the same area where you can connect to twitter and facebook

RexDarr
10-27-2010, 03:35 AM
I tried it there too, didn't work

RexDarr
10-27-2010, 03:44 AM
I entered the code then it said that there was some sort of error, has this happened to anyone else?

Minty
10-27-2010, 03:45 AM
You have to put the - in manually. Worked fine for me.

SillyXP
10-27-2010, 04:14 AM
maybe u have to go to www.gamestop.com/code (http://www.gamestop.com/code) sometimes thats where u have to go in order to get a code it happened for me with..dead space ignition code

xxrockindevilxx
10-27-2010, 08:09 PM
i tried it all! the gamestop site doesnt work for me, its weird. and as for the redeem code all the way to the right of the menu that doesnt work either. i tried it like 5 times, with the dashes, caps, no caps. this code better be worth the trouble.

MINKISS
10-27-2010, 10:03 PM
the gamestop code dosnt work for me either