PDA

View Full Version : Land Grab

xhunterrrr
10-26-2010, 08:42 PM
How the hell do you play it?

Godchild1020
10-26-2010, 08:49 PM
One player takes over a piece of land while shooting at other players until the Player has earn XP and the Map is over.

You need one player to claim the land and then you have to kill eight people that try to take the land from you. Don't die and don't let anyone take or come close to the land that you have hold of. Start a private match to make sure all nine players get in the match. That is how to get the achievement

Weeksy
10-27-2010, 12:04 AM
Where do you find the option to play Land Grab? I just downloaded it for Xbox, and i can't find it when i look on the menu when i click the back button, any ideas?

Godchild1020
10-27-2010, 12:17 AM
Where do you find the option to play Land Grab? I just downloaded it for Xbox, and i can't find it when i look on the menu when i click the back button, any ideas?

Its in the free roam, just look for the Icon on the map to find the post to activate and enter the match.

Weeksy
10-27-2010, 12:40 AM
Its in the free roam, just look for the Icon on the map to find the post to activate and enter the match.
Thanks, will try it tomorrow.
That's if Uncle don't come stumbling into my room whilst i sleep ;)

HabsCen10ial
10-27-2010, 01:42 PM
One player takes over a piece of land while shooting at other players until the Player has earn XP and the Map is over.

You need one player to claim the land and then you have to kill eight people that try to take the land from you. Don't die and don't let anyone take or come close to the land that you have hold of. Start a private match to make sure all nine players get in the match. That is how to get the achievement

Do you have to kill 8 different players or can you kill the same player 8 times?

EDIT: Nevermind. I guess it has to be 8 different players.