PDA

View Full Version : RB2 songs that don't export for RB3

twistedsymphony
10-26-2010, 08:44 PM
I noticed that some songs from RB2 arn't playable in RB3... I didn't see it posted here but found the info elsewhere on the web...

these are the RB2 songs that cannot be exported for RB3:

Abnormality* - Visions
AC/DC - Let there Be Rock
Anarchy Club* - Get Clean
Bang Camaro* - Night Lies
Breaking Wheel* - Shoulder to the Plow
Journey - Any Way You Want It
Libyans* - Welcome to the Neighborhood
The Main Drag* - A Jagged Gorgeous Winter
Metallica - Battery
Red Hot chili Peppers - Give it Away
Soundgarden - Spoonman
Speck* - Conventional Lover
The Sterns - Supreme Girl
That Handsome Devil* - Rob the Prez-O-Dent

There's a rumor that the songs by Harmonix bands in this list (the *ed ones) will be available later as part of a free DLC pack and come back with full RB3 pro-mode compatibility. Rumor is that other stuff like RHCP, Metallica and Soundgarden disappeared due to conflicts with Guitar Hero licensing.

SebastianSB
10-26-2010, 08:49 PM
The free DLC pack is fully announced, not rumor, though I'm not sure where the pro mode compatibility rumor you're talking about is coming from.

Now we should post this info in a dozen more threads to meet the quota :woop:

twistedsymphony
10-26-2010, 08:57 PM
gah... I just saw you bumped the other thread, I browsed through all 4 pages of the forum I don't know how I missed it. :uzi:

As for the Pro-Mode compatibility, it was an interview with one of the RB developers on RockBandAide.com, though the site doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

JKSullivan
10-26-2010, 10:35 PM
I for one am extremely glad that "Visions" isn't in my copy of RB3, and I can make sure it stays that way. I consider losing "Battery" the price I had to pay to make sure that happened.

With all the exports and DLC, I've got over 500 songs to play with - more than enough for me!