PDA

View Full Version : I have four questions...

Afro Ninja
10-26-2010, 09:41 PM
I have five real guitars. Will we ever be able to use our own real guitars for pro-mode? Ever? Because I'd rather use my B.C. Rich Warlock or my Dean Razorback instead having to pay $150-$300 for a whole other guitar. I mean I also already have like two Squire Strats, I don't want a third Squire.

Are there any hard songs on guitar (Without pro-mode) in the game?

Can you finally make your own songs like you can in the Guitar Hero series?

Is this game worth getting even without the keyboard? (I'll still get the keyboard but just not now, I currently don't have $130. So is it worth getting just the game right now?)

TwistedFate
10-26-2010, 09:48 PM
I have five real guitars. Will we ever be able to use our own real guitars for pro-mode? Ever? Because I'd rather use my B.C. Rich Warlock or my Dean Razorback instead having to pay $150-$300 for a whole other guitar. I mean I also already have like two Squire Strats, I don't want a third Squire.

Is this game worth getting even without the keyboard? (I'll still get the keyboard but just not now, I currently don't have $130. So is it worth getting just the game right now?)

1. Unless they are MIDI enabled, no. Even if they are MIDI, it may not work.

2. Yes. I saw plenty of Devil Horn songs as I scrolled through.

3. No, unless you count Rock Band Network creation.

4. Yes, if you like the setlist.

Moogourou
10-26-2010, 09:49 PM
No, the Squire is the only real guitar which should work with pro-mode. It has many sensors on it so it can be put on another one.

Didn't tried every songs for now. Some of them are 5+ difficulty on guitar, as far as I saw.

Nope, sadly...

Without keyboard and pro-mode, it's just a new songlist with a new campaign mode. I love Rock Band so I love this one too and I think it worth it, but the keyboard is really a great new thing.

Afro Ninja
10-26-2010, 10:04 PM
No, the Squire is the only real guitar which should work with pro-mode. It has many sensors on it so it can be put on another one.

Didn't tried every songs for now. Some of them are 5+ difficulty on guitar, as far as I saw.

Nope, sadly...

Without keyboard and pro-mode, it's just a new songlist with a new campaign mode. I love Rock Band so I love this one too and I think it worth it, but the keyboard is really a great new thing. So wait, I can use my own Squire!?

mikachu93
10-26-2010, 10:07 PM
No. 10chars.

TwistedFate
10-26-2010, 10:38 PM
So wait, I can use my own Squire!?

No, you can't. You can use the special Squier being made that has the electronics in it.