PDA

View Full Version : Calibration problem

NerdyNoseBleeds
10-26-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't have the guitar that self-calibrates but I'm having a real hard time dialing this in. I've tried the numbers in the manual (which have worked for Lego and Green Day Rock Band) and also Manally did it with the drums and it still seems a bit off, more so the video than the audio.

Anyone else having this prob? My TV is a 42'' Vizio if you can help me.

SebastianSB
10-27-2010, 02:54 AM
Have you tried using the numbers that you got when you played GD:RB or Lego in RB3?

D4B0MB1N4T10N
10-27-2010, 07:05 AM
Have you tried using the numbers that you got when you played GD:RB or Lego in RB3?

seems to work fine for me, went in and calibrated, first thing i did.

as painstaking as it might be, you could just keep manually adjusting it and trying it, trial and error, unitl you find a setting that works best.

i havent thot of checking to see what my settings are, for RB2 compared to RB3. hmm...

Black Tango
10-27-2010, 10:37 AM
Don't know if this will be of any help, but I have a 37" Vizio. 50 audio and 70 video is working well for me.

Xkyojinxpandax
10-28-2010, 04:27 PM
I have the same problem. I immediately got into a song on pro expert drums, and failed 30 seconds into it. I thought wow I really screwed the calibration up. After 20 minutes of trial and error, I still had no luck getting it in sync. I decided to call it quits and try the keyboard out. Without calibrating again, I was hitting every note (ok not every note, what did I expect jumping into pro the first time). I'll have to say getting the ms off RB2 is a great idea, that never came to mind.

pestyoverlord
10-28-2010, 04:39 PM
I think they decided to speed up the chart for guitar and drums, keys work fine. But I had trouble keeping time with easy songs that I could 100 on Lego, rb2 and the track packs. I actually failed low rider on drums the first time toward the end.

judogrrl
01-04-2011, 11:36 PM
Don't know if this will be of any help, but I have a 37" Vizio. 50 audio and 70 video is working well for me.

This worked for me; I have a similair TV and the other methods weren't cutting it. Thanks

Dragonmarked
06-07-2012, 11:10 PM
This worked for me; I have a similair TV and the other methods weren't cutting it. Thanks

Worked for me as well. On a 42" Insignia 1080p, and had been failing songs I previously were kicking ass on. This fixed it.