PDA

View Full Version : 2-18 Bandage

MothMan
10-27-2010, 12:35 AM
How do you get the bandage in 2-18 Destructoid? I see it in the center, but I have no idea how to get in there and I'm so tired of trying.

Molloy2006
10-27-2010, 12:16 PM
If u look at the box surrounding it, on the bottom right side near bandage girl one tile looks see through, this is ur way in. At 21 seconds the lazers go of for a a second, so u need to get the key and be back round at the start so that you can through this tile. Once u get the bandage, a path along the bottom of the screen leads you to above bandage girl

iCEMAN_noob
10-27-2010, 10:34 PM
Molloy2006, what you've said doesn't help at all. You make it sound more confusing. Please, can someone explain this better?

MothMan
10-27-2010, 10:42 PM
I got it using Molloy's explanation. If you look at the bottom of the screen, you'll notice that some blocks are black (see-through). Look for one like this in the bottom left perimeter of where the band-aid is. Get the key as normal, then rush back and stand on the 2 blocks that are to the right of bandage girl. Watch the timer, and at 21 seconds the lasers will go off momentarily. Quickly dash to the black box and you'll pass through it. Make your way to the center area and wall jump off one of the walls to snag the band-aid. Then go left towards where you came, falling lower into the map. Go left as far as you can, then wall jump up and fall back down on top of bandage girl.

Hope that helps. If my capture card still worked, I'd record it really quickly. And thanks again, Molloy!

Kamlon
10-28-2010, 09:09 AM
You're Welcome

MAD Mett
10-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Thanks guys.

Finally someone telling me how to get that bloody bandage.

Cheers,
Bjorn

NemesisTheory
10-29-2010, 11:49 AM
I never would've figured that out on my own.

Thanks a lot, guys!

iCEMAN_noob
11-05-2010, 07:19 PM
Thanks a lot Kamlon. You're the man!