PDA

View Full Version : Windows Live I.D Problem Please help!

SuperNinjaSH
10-27-2010, 01:25 AM
Hey Guys,

I am giving an account to a friend of mine and i need to change the windows live I.D that is linked with the account. I try to change it and it comes up with the message " Your Xbox Live Account has been associated with a different Windows Live ID. Your changes may take several hours to take effect".

I have tried using a different windows live ID and even tried changing it on the website but still nothing.

The Windows Live I.D currently on the account has been on the account for a good year and a half.

Please comment with helpful suggestions.

Thank you :)

gamerguy69
10-27-2010, 01:36 AM
Hey Guys,

I am giving an account to a friend of mine and i need to change the windows live I.D that is linked with the account. I try to change it and it comes up with the message " Your Xbox Live Account has been associated with a different Windows Live ID. Your changes may take several hours to take effect".

I have tried using a different windows live ID and even tried changing it on the website but still nothing.

The Windows Live I.D currently on the account has been on the account for a good year and a half.

Please comment with helpful suggestions.

Thank you :)

Perhaps the friend you gave it to has already changed it. Did they know the password on the old LIVE ID?

SuperNinjaSH
10-28-2010, 10:31 PM
Perhaps the friend you gave it to has already changed it. Did they know the password on the old LIVE ID?

no, i havent told him anything yet.....