PDA

View Full Version : Undead Sharpshooter Rank3

IC3 L3G3ND
10-27-2010, 02:09 AM
What are the 4 types of zombies in the game? Like visually what are they?

I cant seem to get this challenge even with hogtie and placing them next to each other.

Thanks in advance

Count Doofus
10-27-2010, 02:16 AM
The 4 types of zombies are:

Regular: your everyday common zombie.
Retcher: glows a bit green, spits acid at you.
Bruiser: chargers at you, knocking you off your feet. Big (boned) fella.
Bolter: scampers around on all fours, leaps at you.

http://reddead.wikia.com/wiki/Zombie

YamahaRacin
10-27-2010, 03:20 AM
So the question Legend said had nothing to do with the Undead sharpshooter rank 3, but me being smart i found out how to do it =]. If anyone is wondering it is the challenge to kill 5 undead in dead eye while they are on fire. Use the Phosphrus Coating, each bullet to the head. And be happy.

xhunterrrr
10-27-2010, 03:35 AM
So the question Legend said had nothing to do with the Undead sharpshooter rank 3, but me being smart i found out how to do it =]. If anyone is wondering it is the challenge to kill 5 undead in dead eye while they are on fire. Use the Phosphrus Coating, each bullet to the head. And be happy.

I've killed about 15 zombies this way without my deadeye meter running out. How the hell do you get this challenge? I can only kill one zombie before deadeye turns off, so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

VyperJMc
10-27-2010, 03:43 AM
I've killed about 15 zombies this way without my deadeye meter running out. How the hell do you get this challenge? I can only kill one zombie before deadeye turns off, so I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Hit RB to target multiple zombies... once you've got 'em all marked, pull the trigger.

xhunterrrr
10-27-2010, 03:57 AM
Hit RB to target multiple zombies... once you've got 'em all marked, pull the trigger.

Thanks. Completely forgot how to do that in single player.

Purple
10-27-2010, 05:58 AM

Thanks This Really Helped Me Out Too :woop:

backonceagain
10-27-2010, 09:02 AM
has anyone found a good spot to do this?? I havnt seen all 4 of them together yet.. I think i could have got it at one stage but i fucked it up...

CandidGamera
10-27-2010, 10:18 AM
I got it while cleaning out the graveyard in Tumbleweed as part of Seth's mission. There's a shack in the far corner that you can climb on top of. Because it has a large open front, the zombies will all pile inside, directly beneath you. Equip a fire bottle, take a running jump away from the entrance, the quickly turn around and set fire to them all. Then switch to the Winchester Repeater, go into Dead Eye and make with the head shots. The zombies will come at you pretty quickly, but with so many, so close together, it's pretty much impossible not to kill five of them in ten shots.

TreFacTor
10-28-2010, 03:57 PM
For anyone having trouble with this.... like I was (used the phosphorus tip but that won't work thanks for nothin)

I was able to do it by going to El Presido
Equip the undead bait
Wait for a group to get near
Throw the bait
Wait till at least 5 get together
Throw the fire bottle
Blast 5 in one dead eye.

Hope this helps anyone.

Amatsukami78
11-05-2010, 11:14 PM
For anyone having trouble with this.... like I was (used the phosphorus tip but that won't work thanks for nothin)

I was able to do it by going to El Presido
Equip the undead bait
Wait for a group to get near
Throw the bait
Wait till at least 5 get together
Throw the fire bottle
Blast 5 in one dead eye.

Hope this helps anyone.

Can you reload on your fire bottles, I used mine all attempting this ridiculous challenge?

MediumMelanin
11-06-2010, 06:44 PM
Wow, it never occurred to me that you can hogtie them...can you hogtie the Bruiser?

Here's what the four types look like:

Common - any zombie that just punches
Retcher - zombie that throws some unknown green substance (rip-off Boomer)
Bruiser - fatass zombie that knocks you down (rip-off Charger)
Bolter - zombie that runs at you and pounces on all four (rip-off Hunter)