PDA

View Full Version : Collector's Edition House

gamoamo
10-27-2010, 02:18 AM
Where is this house and how far into the game do you need to be for it to unlock?

bakeryfreshgame
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
the house is off of mistpeak valley and you have to play for a few hours i think before it unlocks, but that is mostly just doing the opening quests

gamoamo
10-27-2010, 03:54 AM
Ya, as soon as I posted this it unlocked. Its after talking to walter in the pub after a set of missions. It unlocks the collectors edition stuff as well as my best buy preorder stuff.

12ozkrue
10-27-2010, 04:27 AM
yay, i'm right to the pub now, i've been sick all day and was getting worried :)

CAGrownGApeach
10-27-2010, 06:49 AM
Are we talking about the Hunter's Lodge? if so there is also a couple of dig spots and a chest if i remember correctly. plus some Avalon(SP?) clothes and Highlander clothes......

gamoamo
10-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Are we talking about the Hunter's Lodge? if so there is also a couple of dig spots and a chest if i remember correctly. plus some Avalon(SP?) clothes and Highlander clothes......

The first clothes you mentioned are in the lodge in the chest along with a health potion, and the boxer potion. The highlander clothes will show up in your gifts in the Sanctuary, not the lodge.