PDA

View Full Version : DLC Issues

shadowrowin
10-27-2010, 03:44 AM
I got the collector's edition of Fable III. I entered the first code for the Boxer and items, and it seems to be downloading fine. I entered the second code for the red dog and other items, and it said it is already in my active downloads, but it isn't.... Same with the code in the back of the limited guide. That says it's already in active when its not.

Whats going on?

edit: It also happened with the bloody Dog Outfit!!!!!

SillyXP
10-27-2010, 03:51 AM
i would think the problem is going to fix itself is it fine now?

shadowrowin
10-27-2010, 03:53 AM
no..... none of them have appeared in the active downloads..... just the boxer set and the free weapons

SillyXP
10-27-2010, 04:12 AM
if i were you then id give it a day till tomorrow mid day if nothing fixes would call the store i got it from sorry i cant be of anymore help :(

UntamedShade67
10-27-2010, 04:50 AM
When I redeemed my codes today, I put the two codes from my LE case into active download list and everything was fine, but then I put in my code from amazon for the mace and tattoos and it said I had already had the download in the list now it won't let me put the code in again saying it has redeemed but i feel that it is not working so I am wondering when do the tattos and special weapons show up in game?

What do you think I should do?

littlejay
10-27-2010, 04:58 AM
they show up later in the story. i think i didnt get the dog outfit until i sided with the dwellers all the way

Agent JFG
10-27-2010, 08:19 AM
The only issue I'm having is that my pre-order items are available. I got the Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo from Amazon.com and they are the only items I'm not finding. Could they be in the DLC house?

littlejay
10-27-2010, 12:29 PM
The only issue I'm having is that my pre-order items are available. I got the Champion Hammer and Balance Tattoo from Amazon.com and they are the only items I'm not finding. Could they be in the DLC house?

they are gifts like the other items, but you just have to wait. the pre-order stuff shows up the latest for me as well but it does show up.

Tai_MT
10-27-2010, 12:37 PM
I was also wondering when I got access to these things. I have access to clothing, and firearms, and even weapons. Heck, I even purchased my first house and first four weapons, as well as first tatoo, first facial hair, and first dog training manual. And still they don't show up.

I was beginning to wonder if the game was bugged, the DLC was a scam, or I'd done something wrong.

But, if you say it doesn't show up until you've sided with the Dwellers all the way... Then I guess I'll wait.

NEO CRIMS0N
10-27-2010, 02:08 PM
Just go to your account management and download history. From there you can simply download it again. Just make sure not to download fable 3 things at the same time, they don't seem to like that I guess.