PDA

View Full Version : Easy Money gift glitch

seni420
10-27-2010, 04:25 AM
You need 2 controllers and 2 profiles.
Main profile and a "mule" profile.

Sign in with your main profile and earn some money.
Sign in with mule profile and gift him/her all your money. To gift u have to walk up to character then hit LB. It will take u to the sanctuary, over to your right side is a money bag on a pedestal. Walk over to it and hit A and gift all your money. game will save.
Now exit sanctuary with main profile. use second controller "mule" profile and enter sanctuary. over to your left by the dog u will see the gift area, you should see presents all wrapped up. Walk over and hit A, then hit X to REJECT. DON'T HIT A TO ACCEPT, HIT X TO REJECT.
Now sign out of mule profile, sign back in and return to sanctuary and reject gift again. Rinse and repeat
Make your main profile go into sanctuary and ACCEPT the gifts for all the money when the mule is signed out. Once u have a large stack of money re-gift it all. The max u can gift is 100,000.
You can make as money gifts u want just keep rejecting them with the mule. 10 X 100,000 gift gives u a quick MILLION

100 gift-rejected 10X=1,000
1,000 gift-rejected 10X=10,000
10,000 gift-rejected 10X=100,000
100,000 gift-rejected 10X=1MILLION easy

EnterTheFray
10-27-2010, 04:38 AM
can confirm it works ... tried it out myself after i found it on a site too. :drunk

Draznar
10-27-2010, 05:37 AM
Don't really know if it matters or not, but I've tried this out and it works. It's definitely way more tedious than Fable 2's method, but it isn't awful by any means.

B3H3M0TH
10-27-2010, 04:22 PM
"I don't think this works anymore due to the patch...at least it didn't for me. When I cleared cache it wouldn't let me play my save because it was made with a newer version of the game.

When I reject the gift it doesn't return to the main account."

Apologies, this does still work, didn't realize you stayed in your main character's game.

Vigor
10-27-2010, 04:39 PM
I don't think this works anymore due to the patch...at least it didn't for me. When I cleared cache it wouldn't let me play my save because it was made with a newer version of the game.

When I reject the gift it doesn't return to the main account.

Like it's really fucking hurting the industry what we do in a game.

II OE II
10-27-2010, 05:34 PM
i can confirm it still works on my console.. You do not have to do this 1 gift at a time, you can have a long queue of like 40 gifts.. Items also work for this as well..

Each time i load up my mule profile and reject gifts and items my main account gets about 6 million each time i do this.... Easy and only takes about 2 minutes each time for how many gifts i reject.

R6soldier
10-27-2010, 06:18 PM
i can confirm it still works on my console.. You do not have to do this 1 gift at a time, you can have a long queue of like 40 gifts.. Items also work for this as well..

Each time i load up my mule profile and reject gifts and items my main account gets about 6 million each time i do this.... Easy and only takes about 2 minutes each time for how many gifts i reject.

how early can i do this in the game?? i just got to the sanctuary

bustin
10-27-2010, 08:12 PM
does still work. i just did it. thanks for the tip

iiX DrAgOn Xii
10-27-2010, 08:13 PM
You can do this as soon as you unlock the sanctuary, i recommend doing this so you can save everyone and still be a good guy at the end (dont want to spoil)

CEG Dimond
10-27-2010, 08:23 PM
anyone feel like gifting some.. for the reason mentioned above ^ dont have 2 profiles would be appreciated

DarqStalker
10-27-2010, 09:36 PM
I don't really care what others do in their games but to me this would totally ruin the experience the developers intended us to have. Why would you pay $60 for a game that you just cheat your way through. Maybe on a 2nd play I'd do this to save time but not the 1st time playing.

Dcon6393
10-27-2010, 11:26 PM
It is not hard to earn money in Fable 2 or 3, not sure why people want to make money like that, no fun at all, well i'm glad they took weapon trading out because then i would be forced to do this to buy a basic weapon considering a blind 4 year old can get tons of money in this game.

But hey im not judging, do what you want to the game, I prefer the achievement of progress over glitches

odysseus123
10-28-2010, 12:14 AM
I don't really understand how you do this. Are you on one console logging in and out of each profile? It just seems like you are doing this from two different areas.

On3 Sh0t Ki1l3r
10-28-2010, 12:36 AM
You load your main profile on controller 1, once it's all loaded join the game with a 2nd controller choose another offile profile to use on the 2nd.

As your main character send a gift (Using LB) whilst facing the mule (2nd charatcer on 2nd controller).

Now goto the sanctuary on the 2nd character goto the gifts area and reject the gift, leave the sanctuary then face your main character and press down on the d-pad (this makes the 2nd character exit the game without saving so you still have the gift you rejected). Press start on the 2nd controller to join and just repeat!

MADasaHatter
10-28-2010, 12:47 AM
So can anyone confirm that the glitch is still working after the update? I've refused it and played offline just in case.

Dark Bishop
10-28-2010, 01:15 AM
CONFIRMED...it still works...

II OE II
10-28-2010, 01:16 AM
i can confirm again that this method still works.. as of 5pm PST...

Also, if by update you mean the one you get when you first put in the game.. I accepted it and this method works for me.

FearlessEugene
10-28-2010, 01:34 AM
good find this still works {9:24 EST}

odysseus123
10-28-2010, 11:45 PM
You load your main profile on controller 1, once it's all loaded join the game with a 2nd controller choose another offile profile to use on the 2nd.

As your main character send a gift (Using LB) whilst facing the mule (2nd charatcer on 2nd controller).

Now goto the sanctuary on the 2nd character goto the gifts area and reject the gift, leave the sanctuary then face your main character and press down on the d-pad (this makes the 2nd character exit the game without saving so you still have the gift you rejected). Press start on the 2nd controller to join and just repeat!

Thanks for the clarification it's much appreciated. I'll definitely give this a go when I get online later.

TimespliTT
10-29-2010, 12:31 AM
oh i see guest keeps the gift and keeps rejecting

Vigor
10-29-2010, 12:33 AM
i must be stupid or doing something wrong

i gifted to mule
i rejected gift as mule
mule left the game (in town)
went to sanctuary and accepted gift and my money is the same

"leave the sanctuary then face your main character and press down on the d-pad"

RadioactiveT
10-29-2010, 05:24 AM
just got it to work... this is epic

can confirm it only works split screen tho, tried to do over xbox live and definitely a no go