PDA

View Full Version : Mistpeak Valley Demon Door

Ashes in Fall
10-27-2010, 05:38 AM
A friend and I have married in front of this demon door and it has not unlocked. As much as I love being married to an idiocentric Greek, I'd like to know what I did wrong.

Ranchnuts
10-27-2010, 05:53 AM
ok for this door you do not need to be married you need to do good expressions ie dance tickle whistle and so forth you have to listen to words sometimes with the doors they normaly give you a hint as to what they want

fermentedidiot
10-27-2010, 01:53 PM
does this door need to be another "hero" (xbox live player) or can I take an npc wife there? I tried taking an npc twice and she keeps getting killed by mercs

Captain Urahara
10-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Needs to be another hero.

Truthfully I think this door is glitched. I took a co-op player to the door and did all good expressions(I unlocked them all). He still didn't open so I did the Chicken expression and he opened.
The same friend then invited me to his game so I could help him open it. He did all good expressions(he unlocked them all) and when the door didn't open he tried the Chicken expression. Didn't open. Tried everything else. Still closed.

Sm1ttySm1t
10-27-2010, 04:02 PM
I did this last night -- the host has to be the one initiating the actions. I ended up getting the Thunder Sword.

Overcastdays
10-28-2010, 01:32 AM
Hey I just bought a 360 and Fable and am looking for a cool person(s) to play with. Feel free to add and message me, Overcastdays is my tag
:drunk

seraphimneeded
10-28-2010, 01:50 AM
Needs to be another hero.

Truthfully I think this door is glitched. I took a co-op player to the door and did all good expressions(I unlocked them all). He still didn't open so I did the Chicken expression and he opened.
The same friend then invited me to his game so I could help him open it. He did all good expressions(he unlocked them all) and when the door didn't open he tried the Chicken expression. Didn't open. Tried everything else. Still closed.
This sounds like my experience with this door. I had to start a new character to get it to open for me. Thankfully I wasn't that far along.

wii60own
10-28-2010, 01:53 AM
i took my kid to the door and used "hug" expression on him and it opened

edit - sorry this was brightwall

Revan654
10-28-2010, 02:37 AM
I unlocked Family pack, which unlocks Lover pack. Kiss & tickle has never showed up. Is their some kind of trick for it to show up.

Kraderic
10-28-2010, 06:28 AM
The demon door needs only to see a child; considering a child is often referred to as "innocent". all you have to do is take a child (your own or adopted) by the hand and lead it to the door.

Ashes in Fall
10-28-2010, 07:00 AM
The demon door needs only to see a child; considering a child is often referred to as "innocent". all you have to do is take a child (your own or adopted) by the hand and lead it to the door.

You're referring to the Brightwood Village Door.

Kraderic
10-28-2010, 07:22 AM
You're referring to the Brightwood Village Door.

my mistake. in that case, this door requires:

-two xbox live friends w/ Lovers Expressions Pack
-perform the Hug, Kiss, and Tickle expressions in no particular order
-must be performed successfully (release button at 12 o'clock position).

baralia22
10-28-2010, 09:59 PM
Kiss won't freakin show up for me. I am even married to the other hero. No matter how many times I exit out of the interaction kiss won't appear. Has anyone else had any issues with this?