PDA

View Full Version : Unsure about what to do next...

360GamerJ
10-27-2010, 09:49 AM
So I have completed Cure For Most of What Ails You and Get Back in that Hole, Partner missions but nothing came up on the map to continue with the story. I do remember something about West Dickens travelling somewhere but that's about it.

Can anyone give me any help on what I need to do, where I need to go etc...

Count Doofus
10-27-2010, 10:05 AM
Nigel West Dickens should be at Solomon's Folly, which is west of Benedict Point. Don't know if it takes some time for him to appear though, I went there as soon as I saw his icon pop up on the map.

360GamerJ
10-27-2010, 10:40 AM
Still no sign of West Dickens. Is anyone else having this problem? Is there something I need to do before he shows up?

xbox360freak222
10-27-2010, 01:30 PM
i think this dlc is very misleading in telling u where to go

360GamerJ
10-27-2010, 03:53 PM
I started a second playthrough to try and find out what was up with West Dickens. I've got up to the same part on my second as I am on my first playthough and he still isn't showing up. How many days does it take him to arrive? I'm currently on Day 4 in the stats. Is there any part of Solomans Folly I should be? Surely I must be doing something wrong here :P

JaredL
10-27-2010, 04:20 PM
West Dickens appeared at Solomans Folly straight after his previous mission for me... which I thought was odd as he said he said he would be there in a few days. I didn't actually go to Solomans Folly straight away mind you, I completed some safe zones first then did it.

360GamerJ
10-27-2010, 04:52 PM
I'll wait another 2-3 days to see if he arrives. If not, I don't know what else to try.

Is nobody else having this problem?

Frasr
10-27-2010, 05:09 PM
yep I got the blunderbuss gun and he said he will meet me to go to mexico in a few days, im sure a few days have passed and he's not appeared yet..

360GamerJ
10-27-2010, 05:50 PM
yep I got the blunderbuss gun and he said he will meet me to go to mexico in a few days, im sure a few days have passed and he's not appeared yet..

That's the problem I'm having too! I'm glad it's not just me :P He's supposed to meet me at Solomons Folly and he said it would take him a few days to get there.

doomey
10-27-2010, 10:02 PM
This is also happening to me. Just finished all the missions, and the stranger missions in usa, even got all the "towns" safe. Yet I can not proceed as there are no missions to do now. :(

Could it be Rockstar have released another glitchy dlc? Say it isn't so ;)

Frasr
10-27-2010, 10:30 PM
He showed up for me after I cleared Armadillo and Macfarlanes Ranch and did the missions at them.

-GJ-
10-27-2010, 11:06 PM
Isn't that the mission where you're supposed to find flowers for him? You should check your journal for info about your current missions :).

360GamerJ
10-28-2010, 12:20 AM
Isn't that the mission where you're supposed to find flowers for him? You should check your journal for info about your current missions :).

I've finished that level. I found the 10 flowers and took them back to him. I've got the blunderbuss gun and he said He will be going to Mexico and if you want to go, meet him at Solomons Folly.

TreFacTor
10-28-2010, 03:56 AM
Go to Seth then go to Nigel...from there he tells you how to get into mexico

doomey
10-28-2010, 10:19 AM
Hi, I did a lost soul mission, and it popped up. Hopefully it will do the same for you.

360GamerJ
10-28-2010, 12:31 PM
The "W" just showed up for me at Solomon's Folly. This is after I saved every town and did all the "?" missions. I suggest doing the same if you were having the same problem :)

pocopops
07-21-2011, 10:40 AM
I see this is ages ago, but for anyone else searching for the answer to this...

I struggled with this for AGES, thinking oh just one more missing person poster.. just save that town once more.. nah.

What i had not done was the green area on the map, with the title "birth of the conservation movement". I hadn't shot the poor thing, because I didn't think I had to. So i just went back there and killed him, and I killed the rest of them too (a new "green area" popped up on the map after each one I killed, indicating where the next one to kill was). And then, I didn't kill the last one, because my mission then was done and I felt sorry for the poor thing.

That was when the "W" came up on the map with a message about west dickens. Now I can finally continue my journey to mexico!

Misfit X7
01-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Have the same problem...i'm thinking that you have to finish any side missions you have open before you can go to mexico...or West Dickens won't appear at Solomon's Folly.