PDA

View Full Version : Undead sharpshooter 5

pijankengur
10-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Kill 5 zombies with a sniper in 8 seconds...

How are you guys doing this? The only sniper I seem to have is the rolling block rifle or something like that. Takes so long to reload and actually getting 5 headshots really quickly consecutively is hard...

Is there a better gun to use? Whats the best place to do it? etc etc

Count Doofus
10-27-2010, 12:48 PM
This was posted somewhere in another thread, lemme see if I can dig it up...

*edit* Yep, this one: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=270318
Post #16.

Josh Knight
10-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Kill 5 zombies with a sniper in 8 seconds...

How are you guys doing this? The only sniper I seem to have is the rolling block rifle or something like that. Takes so long to reload and actually getting 5 headshots really quickly consecutively is hard...

Is there a better gun to use? Whats the best place to do it? etc etc

Hogtie 5 of them so they dont move as much;)

Josh Knight
10-27-2010, 04:44 PM
or i just did it it that valley where there was 100's of them. That was extremely easy

Purple
10-27-2010, 07:39 PM
or i just did it it that valley where there was 100's of them. That was extremely easy

Heard About This Valley. ive Passed Through It Before. I just Cant Remember Where It Is. Got Any Idea? :confused:

VyperJMc
10-27-2010, 07:45 PM
Jorge's Gap, southwest of Armadillo.

Metalocalyptic
10-28-2010, 01:37 AM
I don't think you actually have to snipe the zombies. I did this using execution kills (with my sniper rifle of course). Just run up to them and press the RT. I did this outside the safe zone in El Presidio in Mexio. They seem to infinitley spawn there.

backonceagain
10-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeah i got close to sniping 5 within 8 seconds but i kept fucking it up like i would get 4headshots in 4shots and then fuck up the last kill..
There have been some easy ways posted but i done it by using 5 assinations when 5zombies run up to me with me even noticing and i shot ones head off in a cutscene which reminded me then i just do that to the other 4 zombies and got it with ease..

Ive also found out if you are sitting on the horse of DEATH the cougars and bears cannot kill or attack you which makes it easy to kill them with the fire torch but you aslo have to be careful the horse doesnt walk over any of them because they will drop dead and it will not count towards your challenge...