PDA

View Full Version : rock band 1 exporting?

ceramicus
10-27-2010, 01:10 PM
i have a copy of rock band 1, i bought new years ago and it does not have a code on the back of the book. how can i export rock band 1 into rock band 3? also, with the track packs, the codes are too long to be entered in rock band 3 redeem code area. how can i export the track packs into rock band 3?

Moogourou
10-27-2010, 01:14 PM
For RB1, you have to launch the game, there's an export option to copy tracks directly from the disc. You don't need a code but you have to buy an export licence for 400 MS Points.

For the track packs, you must enter your code directly into the Xbox interface, not within RB3.

Gorwrath
10-28-2010, 03:26 AM
hey has anyone noticed if there are more songs from rock band 1 that you cant play cause i know there are metallica, red hot chili peppers and soundgarden songs that wont export from rock band 2. and i figured it would be the same deal with these songs cause the license that activision/guitar hero owns

tahoedude101
10-28-2010, 04:12 AM
hey has anyone noticed if there are more songs from rock band 1 that you cant play cause i know there are metallica, red hot chili peppers and soundgarden songs that wont export from rock band 2. and i figured it would be the same deal with these songs cause the license that activision/guitar hero owns
RB1:
Songs that don't export to any other game:
"Enter Sandman" by Metallica
"Paranoid" as made famous by Black Sabbath
"Run to the Hills" as made famous by Iron Maiden
"Monsoon" by Tokio Hotel (from the European version of Rock Band)
Songs that don't export to RB3:
"Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden
"Dani California" by Red Hot Chili Peppers
"Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen (from European version of Rock Band)
"Rock 'n' Roll Star" by Oasis (from European version of Rock Band)
RB2:
Songs that don't export to any other game:
"Let There Be Rock" by AC/DC
"Any Way You Want It" by Journey
"Battery" by Metallica
"Give It Away” by Red Hot Chili Peppers
“Spoonman” by Soundgarden
9 Harmonix band songs, planned as free DLC in the very near future.

Source: http://www.rockband.com/support/export-rock-band

SebastianSB
10-28-2010, 04:19 AM
"Hier Kommt Alex" by Die Toten Hosen (from European version of Rock Band)
"Rock 'n' Roll Star" by Oasis (from European version of Rock Band)

Oh what the hell? I'm in the US so I paid for those downloads, and they're gone!