PDA

View Full Version : Hero mother vs father?

Chikichan
10-27-2010, 02:03 PM
I know this is kind of a random question, but I was wondering what determines which of your parents was the hero. I have two friends playing as girls and two playing as guys, and they all had their dad as the hero. But for some reason, I have my mother as the hero. Does anyone know how it's chosen, if it's based on a random system or what?

Also if you'd like to tell me which one you got vs. what gender you are, it'd be appreciated... maybe I can cobble together some data that way.

Strator
10-27-2010, 02:04 PM
i had a male and female hero on fable 2 .. my falbe 3 main is a girl and the hero is her mom

hgroce15
10-27-2010, 02:08 PM
I don't know if Fable 2 has anything to do with it or not, but in Fable 2 my char was female.

In Fable 3, my char is female and her Mom was the hero. I figured my Mom was the hero due to Fable 2, but who knows?

Vigor
10-27-2010, 02:09 PM
It might depend on your last savegame from Fable 2..
If your last game on Fable 2 was with a female character, then yes your mom would be the hero.

Chikichan
10-27-2010, 02:14 PM
I thought that but my friends with girl characters said they only ever play with girl characters, yet they got a father as a hero.

Square Woot
10-27-2010, 03:20 PM
My character in Fable 2 was female, and my girl in 3 has a heroic mother. But it sounds random coming from other reports. I really wish 2 would've had an import feature a 'la Mass Effect. The story is painting a picture of my 2 hero to be some noble heroic type, when she was the most sadistic, evil person you could imagine. >.>

Toams07
10-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I really wish 2 would've had an import feature a 'la Mass Effect.

There's about 500 years between 1 and 2, if I re member correct, so what influence would you have expected?

ABout the question, I've got 4 male heroes and 2 female heroes on Fable 2 so I dont have any idea whether they will talk about my mum or dad

bakeryfreshgame
10-27-2010, 05:00 PM
There's about 500 years between 1 and 2, if I re member correct, so what influence would you have expected?

ABout the question, I've got 4 male heroes and 2 female heroes on Fable 2 so I dont have any idea whether they will talk about my mum or dad
its actually been about 50 years between fable 2 and 3, and yes your parent was the hero from fable 2, logan is the elder child and therefore he now rules (at the beginning at least as the whole point of the game is to dethrone him). i'm not sure if it reads the last fable 2 save or not though, i haven't heard anything for certain, but my fable 2 heroes were women and they talk about my mom as the hero so...

11eleven
10-27-2010, 05:29 PM
same thing. my fable 2 character was a female, i'm playing with a female who has a hero mother.

i'm just happy this game has female character options :)

arachnophilia
10-27-2010, 06:04 PM
i've started two characters, one whose last save from fable 2 was my female rogue-ish pistols-only character, and the other from my male, did everything, good/pure kingly character.

i'lll see if that actually transfers and if there's any effective difference.

Linguo TGR
10-27-2010, 11:39 PM
i wonder if taking the potion in 2 to switch genders affects what the game says your hero parent was