PDA

View Full Version : Game Freezing While Loading In Quickplay

trent82
10-27-2010, 03:18 PM
Anybody else experiencing this yet? I have had my game freeze twice as soon as it starts to load the song I selected. I have spent the majority of my time playing guitar with no problems. Both freezes happened while playing solo on the keyboard.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but it has froze twice in the first 24 hours, and that is 2 more times than I have ever had any Rock Band game lock up on me.

Squalasura
10-27-2010, 04:25 PM
Anybody else experiencing this yet? I have had my game freeze twice as soon as it starts to load the song I selected. I have spent the majority of my time playing guitar with no problems. Both freezes happened while playing solo on the keyboard.

I wouldn't make a big deal out of it, but it has froze twice in the first 24 hours, and that is 2 more times than I have ever had any Rock Band game lock up on me.

On HMX's twitter page yesterday they addressed this. Turn off Song Recommendations and you'll be able to sort however you see fit.

RealistIdealist
10-27-2010, 07:02 PM
It froze for me once when I chose harmonies "Llama". That's only it since then.

dylan0228
10-28-2010, 04:56 PM
Yeah it`s happened to me 3 times on guitar & once more just now on drums. It is quite irritating.

Maka
10-28-2010, 06:06 PM
It happened to me twice in a row. It's only during quickplay, and it's when they have the "cinematic" of your band moving cargo from a truck. (For me at least)

seabassmonster
10-28-2010, 09:38 PM
did it for me three times, one of them being no one knows on expert drums. same loading screen as the post above me

Napp
10-29-2010, 12:19 AM
It happened to me twice in a row. It's only during quickplay, and it's when they have the "cinematic" of your band moving cargo from a truck. (For me at least)

Co-signing this. It happened to me and Career though too. Same animation, I get nervous every time it comes up now haha:eek:

Majorbusten
10-30-2010, 08:41 PM

You mean this exact part:

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/2905/freezej.jpg

If so then yes. 3 times now, all on quickplay. I'm pretty sure I have song recommendations turned off.

Shelton
10-30-2010, 08:51 PM

If so then yes. 3 times now, all on quickplay. I'm pretty sure I have song recommendations turned off.
Oh the horror! Yeah, I hate this screen. The game froze on me twice during this exact animation. I've seen it load the whole thing before, so I'm not sure what the problem is. If it is happening to all of us though, they really need to get it fixed.

SnakeChips
10-30-2010, 10:00 PM
Yup, I get the same problem on that same screen. I noticed that after a few times it happened to me, hopefully they fix that soon.

yippy smalz
10-31-2010, 05:46 AM
mine freezes at the same place except the camera angle is on the other side

RealistIdealist
10-31-2010, 08:48 AM

Yeah this happens to me all the time, this exact spot. It's happened about 4 more times since I said it originally in this thread.