PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy $15 gift card with game/keyboard purchase

iruhlman
10-27-2010, 05:21 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat223700050008

I used some of my reward zone coupons and walked out with the game, keyboard and $15 gift card for 95 bucks! Great deal!

Kmart I hear gives you a $20 gift card

Quid Squid
10-27-2010, 08:49 PM
Saw this, but then realized it was still better for me to get it from Amazon.

Price of Best Buy w/ gift Card = Price of Amazon without paying shipping or tax and you get it day of release shipped to you.

Just depends on if you could wait for UPS to deliver it, but you do save on gas and now don't have to spend the card on something there and just save the money.

Both good deals for anyone looking to compare.

LordYoshi
10-27-2010, 09:33 PM
K-mart only gives you the $20 coupon on the game only, I didn't get it on the game/keyboard.

Dustinator
10-27-2010, 10:24 PM
Yeah, saw this deal at Best Buy but then realized it wasn't a deal really. Buying them seperately is $60 & $80($140, while as a bundle it's $130. So you're only getting a $5 gift card. I went to gamestop and preordered earlier this week(got the bundle for $130), so I got the 3 free songs. That's a $6 value INSTEAD of the $5 I'd get if I went to Best Buy. Yes yes....I know it was only a dollar. But now I get 3 songs before anyone else does who didn't preorder. MUAHAHAHA!!!!!

CrashingEchelon
10-28-2010, 02:12 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat223700050008

I used some of my reward zone coupons and walked out with the game, keyboard and $15 gift card for 95 bucks! Great deal!

Kmart I hear gives you a $20 gift card

You must have had better coupons then I did! I decided to go the Best Buy route and I came out ahead. First I pre-ordered the game and that got me $10 and I went to go buy the game and keyboard together and that got me $15. I had a $30 rewardzone coupon and also it was my bday this month so I had a coupon for triple points. All in all my total came out to be $104 and if you deduct the gift card and pre-order money I pretty much only paid $80 for RB3+Keyboard. So that's not a bad deal at all. Plus this gave me 300 points on my reward zone and since I'm on the gamerzone it put me over the $150 so I'm getting another $10 plus it puts me over the normal limit for a $20 card.

CrashingEchelon
10-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Saw this, but then realized it was still better for me to get it from Amazon.

Price of Best Buy w/ gift Card = Price of Amazon without paying shipping or tax and you get it day of release shipped to you.

Just depends on if you could wait for UPS to deliver it, but you do save on gas and now don't have to spend the card on something there and just save the money.

Both good deals for anyone looking to compare.

Well you did have to buy the game and keyboard together to get the $15. I was originally going to get it on Amazon, but they were stingy with the bundle and never offered release day delivery. So in the end I ended up at Best Buy cause they offered me a better deal.

iruhlman
10-28-2010, 05:44 PM
Yeah, saw this deal at Best Buy but then realized it wasn't a deal really. Buying them seperately is $60 & $80($140, while as a bundle it's $130. So you're only getting a $5 gift card. I went to gamestop and preordered earlier this week(got the bundle for $130), so I got the 3 free songs. That's a $6 value INSTEAD of the $5 I'd get if I went to Best Buy. Yes yes....I know it was only a dollar. But now I get 3 songs before anyone else does who didn't preorder. MUAHAHAHA!!!!!

Best Buy does price matching now so I got the so called bundle for 130 (even tho it rang up 140)

I used RZ coupons to knock it down to 95. Plus I got the free 15 gift card... 500 RZ points for pre-ordering and more RZ points for spending 95 bucks..

So basically I get the equivilant of a free 1600 MS point card and I can go buy a whole album whereas you got 3 songs ;)

They wouldn't match Kmarts $20 gift card tho =(