PDA

View Full Version : 100% achievement difficulty??

Molloy2006
10-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Hi,

I just beat cotton alley and the dark world boss 2day, leaving me with only the 100% achievement left. I am just wondering did people find going for 100% a big step up from the other 2 achievements in terms of difficulty???? I think i am only on 76% at the minute, but I would hate to think that i am gonna come up short for the last achievement! For the record I pretty much beat cotton alley in an hour, so I seem to be "ok" at wat its thrown at me so far.

Hurball
10-29-2010, 01:44 PM
Hi,

I just beat cotton alley and the dark world boss 2day, leaving me with only the 100% achievement left. I am just wondering did people find going for 100% a big step up from the other 2 achievements in terms of difficulty???? I think i am only on 76% at the minute, but I would hate to think that i am gonna come up short for the last achievement! For the record I pretty much beat cotton alley in an hour, so I seem to be "ok" at wat its thrown at me so far.

If you beat Cotton Alley that quickly I'm sure you'll be able to get 100% eventually.

DemonDuffeh
10-29-2010, 05:04 PM
i just got this n its not too bad you dont have to do everything in the dark world cotten alley n glitches on % dont stop u getting it will just take practice and alot of patience to do. All i got left to do is cotten alley dark world 19 and 20 they can be very annoying lol.