PDA

View Full Version : Partners in Crime achievement

mazterpedro MX
10-28-2010, 02:47 AM
So I'm trying to figure out how to get this. When I check at the charity warehouse, there's no option for becoming a partner. Has anyone unlocked this?

Mojo I Uk
10-28-2010, 02:59 AM
Easiest and quickest way to this

Start a new game - Choose household - Pick the Landgraab's ( big house bottom right) - Goto Town Map - Interact with the Criminal head (Pretty much top left) - Become a partner for 15k (achievement Partners in crime) - Interact again - Buyout. And you will get the Owned! achievement too.

This is basically my solution from ta.com hope it helps

The reason you were not getting the option is more than likely you didnt have enough money mate

mazterpedro MX
10-28-2010, 03:05 AM

Start a new game - Choose household - Pick the Landgraab's ( big house bottom right) - Goto Town Map - Interact with the Criminal head (Pretty much top left) - Become a partner for 15k (achievement Partners in crime) - Interact again - Buyout. And you will get the Owned! achievement too.

This is basically my solution from ta.com hope it helps

The reason you were not getting the option is more than likely you didnt have enough money mate

ohh cool, I think I'm not getting that because I don't have that much money, lol. Thanks.

delta4x4
02-09-2011, 07:02 PM

got wealth of over half a million with disposable cash well over 100,000 and nothing except visit or visit with appears when I click on the warehouse. Is there more to this like Traits, Jobs etc or am I just glitched...