PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider achievement is dooooooomed!

Whiistler
10-28-2010, 03:34 AM
So I have one artifact to get on Flooded Passage. It's in the first double skull red-eyes room, the thing is, I got it already. But the eyes in the skulls are still red and there is no way for me to collect it. Anyone know how to solve this?

I really, reeeeeally don't want to start a new game. I got lucky with some of the other objectives.

EDIT: I might have a solution. If there is someone who hasn't gotten this artifact yet, please invite me to your game. When you collect it, it should collect me for too. Gamertag: Whistlerama. Thank you!

Whiistler
10-28-2010, 04:53 AM
Okay, I got it. It was strange, I found someone randomly who didn't have it, so I got it and I thought "okay cool" I finish the level and it says I still need the artifact for getting the ball to smash the wall in 8 mins or less. But I know I have done that before, so I did it again by myself anyway, and got that artifact. I thought that was strange but I 100% Flooded Passage.

If an artifact did glitch on you, just play with someone who hasn't collected it before and you should be alright.

Mongo2k
02-08-2012, 07:08 PM
same here.
we've played in coop and the tomb raider cheevo unlocked for my mate, but not for me.
after i've read the forum, i checked this "double-skull red-eyes-room" in flooded passage and indeed...it had red eyes, but there was no artifact in there anymore (cause i collected it before).
So i did a speedrun with another gamertag in Single Player until the flooded passage level (~ 1 hour), then joined in with my gamertag in local coop, and just after i've entered the room the cheevo plopped.

so thanks and maybe this is a help for other, too