PDA

View Full Version : Crash the party

Yelll o
10-28-2010, 04:33 AM
need help with this acheev. I've done it twice with Boise just like the guided suggests. i sim the season and get the pop up to play in a bowl game, sim the bowl game..but no acheev. i tried the same method with ND and nothing :( hellllp

cowboy bob
10-28-2010, 01:11 PM
need help with this acheev. I've done it twice with Boise just like the guided suggests. i sim the season and get the pop up to play in a bowl game, sim the bowl game..but no acheev. i tried the same method with ND and nothing :( hellllp ok, 1st let me start off by saying, just like the other NCAA football games, the BCS Invite can be triggered different ways. Meaning there are different criteria for it to give you a invite. The BEST way to get this, its alittle time consuming but its a sure way. Pick the #1 team and edit all the Freshman players to 99. Make the sophomore players 99 also. Make sure they are all starters. Once thats done start simming the seasons. You will go undefeated for 4 good years since your freshmen are 99. Now for the invite to trigger you need to keep doing good and another team needs to suck ass. If you want to help this process out edit a BCS team. Make all their players suck ass! After a few season you will get the invite to the BCS. It might take more then a few seasons, I got mine in 3 seasons. Some people get it after 6. It just depends on how the other teams are doing. Once they are doing bad they will bet kicked out of the BCS aand they will send you an invite to replace them

Yelll o
10-28-2010, 10:19 PM
thats weird becuz the other NCAA games.. the acheev is to earn a BCS Conference invite.. NCAA 2011 is to earn a BCS GAME invite.. .wouldnt that mean to just simply be invited to a bowl game? the guide makes it sound like it is just a game invite (which i was under the assumption also)... yet the method he gives doesn't exactly work. Am i not supposed to sim the season? Hmmmmm

Yelll o
10-28-2010, 10:49 PM
Pick the #1 team and edit all the Freshman players to 99. Make the sophomore players 99 also. Make sure they are all starters. Once thats done start simming the seasons. You will go undefeated for 4 good years since your freshmen are 99.

you can't go in and change their attributes. you can "edit roster" but only to make name, #, position, physical built, and equipment changes.

Yelll o
10-28-2010, 11:16 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... Just got the acheev. how random! i did the "guide" method again just for ish and giggles and it worked today!! the only thing i can say that i did differently, was i fiddled with "custom sched" and played top 10 teams as much as i could and simmed weekly & saved. i finished 11-1 as #3 and got invited to the Rose bowl with USC. thank god i am done with this game!!! if anyone needs help, i will be more than happy to give advice!!

**Cowboy bob: it is a BCS Game invite, not BCS conference like previous ncaa games.