PDA

View Full Version : Delete gamerscore

shadylane310
10-28-2010, 05:33 AM
Can I delete a gamer score that I do not want as part of my profile on my xbox 360? I'm a completionist and I like to not see some games on there because they will never be completed. Any ideas?

Minty
10-28-2010, 05:35 AM
If you have unlocked an achievement in the game,you cannot delete it from your profile. Kind of defeats the point of being a completionist if you could :p

Pootcrum
10-28-2010, 05:35 AM
This has go to be the most frequently asked question ever on this forum. Search and you will find the answer without troubles.

No you cannot, you can only delete games on your games played list that have 0 gamerscore. Once you get an achievement, you are locked in.

EDIT: Minty: Supreme Overlord, and ridiculous ninja poster.

EliteShadowMan
10-28-2010, 12:15 PM
i never really realized what was so great about being a completionist anyway since it will most likely stop you from playing any games that you want to play that have hard achievements. You just have to realize it's nearly impossible to stay at 100% if you plan on playing a lot of different games...unless you stick to the real easy ones like avatar, hannah montana, CSI games, and what not.

Nlkuysdf
10-28-2010, 02:22 PM
You're at 4k gamerscore and only have a completion percentage of 26%. Since you can't delete achievements or games off your tag you may want to just start over on another tag. You wouldn't be losing too much.

ellamouse9
10-29-2010, 09:48 AM
No you cannot, you can only delete games on your games played list that have 0 gamerscore. Once you get an achievement, you are locked in.

Would you be so kind as to tell me how to do this? I would love to remove the stain that is Family Game night from my played list, which I have 0 achievements in.

Thank you :)

Tufty
10-29-2010, 10:03 AM
Would you be so kind as to tell me how to do this? I would love to remove the stain that is Family Game night from my played list, which I have 0 achievements in.

Thank you :)

Highlight it on your list and hit :xbut:

ellamouse9
10-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Highlight it on your list and hit :xbut:

Awesome, thanks so much!

Sh4d0w5h1ft3r
11-19-2010, 05:52 AM
If you have a game and it has ZERO achievements unlocked, and as a result, no gamerscore, you can delete them from your profile by pressing the xbox button on your controller, moving to games, selecting the game you want and press the :xbut: . This way you will delete it from your profile. But, as soon as you unlock something, even if it gives you 0 gamerscore (I hate those achievements btw) the game will stay on your profile forever. :( Be on the look out for games that no longer have online servers and have online achievements. As a result, you will never be able to get 100% in those games. I have a couple of those on my profile, ie. Chromehounds and LoTR: Conquest, and I have to live with them. Oh well. I sucks, but I don't feel like starting over. It bugs me a little, but I'll live with it. ... grudgingly ... :mad: :p