PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Plates/Sidequests.

Falcon McSquare
10-28-2010, 09:01 AM
Hey there guys, I've just started the DLC, and have just saved Blackwater at the beginning.
Now I know in advance i'll want to have every territory safe at once, but i usually like to do all the sidequests as soon as they appear.

So, the question is, is there an optimum time to attempt spinning plates?
If i left that 'til the end and the everywhere was overrun would it be possible to have them done at the same time?

I may continue with the story and do the stranger missions later, any advice would be appreciated. :)

Maximus 1482
10-28-2010, 10:01 AM
i was sort of stressing about missing this achievement as well. I played the story and side quests in new austin making sure to save every territory there. SPOILER. . . . . .

eventually you get to a point where you have to head to mexico. right before leaving for mexico is the only time i ever got attacked. you get a message that pops up that a town is under attack. my town was blackwater. so i just rode back there and re cleansed it. then once in mexico i looked at a map of the territories and cleansed them all first to get the achievement.

Falcon McSquare
10-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Thankyou very much for the quick reply and the advice!
It kinda makes you think you'll have to constantly be zig-zagging back and forth to get them under control doesn't it?
Thanks again man :)

verybadloser
10-28-2010, 11:19 AM
i never once gotg attacked until after i had saved all territories and had completed the main story. I got a stupid amount of time to complete spinning plates