PDA

View Full Version : As of last night.

StarscreamVII
05-20-2007, 11:38 AM
I hit Freebird on Expert. Now I just need to beat the song to finish the game. After that, it's time to go back and get 5 stars on all Expert songs. I'm just pumped that I was able to get past Psychobilly Freakout and Misirlou on Expert!

Mr Arrow
05-20-2007, 03:42 PM
I hit Freebird on Expert. Now I just need to beat the song to finish the game. After that, it's time to go back and get 5 stars on all Expert songs. I'm just pumped that I was able to get past Psychobilly Freakout and Misirlou on Expert!

I salute your awesomeness!!

Webb
05-20-2007, 03:49 PM
Psychobilly was hard enough on Hard, yet alone Expert :p I'm a few songs off that though at the moment.

CJ14
05-20-2007, 07:48 PM
psychobilly took me probably 15 or so tries to 5* on expert, ive gotten 5* on everything but hangar 18 on expert. One attempt i was literally hundreds of points away from getting it but o well, ill have that ach soon.

StarscreamVII
05-21-2007, 03:03 AM
Thank you! :-D

CJ what are the scores need to get 5*? I can never figure it out. Now, after Freebird...I wish Pyshobilly Freakout WAS the last song.

Beac
05-21-2007, 03:50 AM
http://www.scorehero.com/songstats.php

and I hate you. ;) I'm perma-stuck on Crazy on You (Expert). Freakin' intro kills me.

Lonsta DaMonsta
05-21-2007, 10:23 AM

and I hate you. ;) I'm perma-stuck on Crazy on You (Expert). Freakin' intro kills me.

Lol, that intro kills tons of people, just because of the crazy time signature(s) it is in! I salute Heart for making such a great song, though... especially those women who can play/sing.

thrlride
05-21-2007, 11:35 AM

that song is tough! I can get past the intro but I am not in good shape at all when through it.

StarscreamVII
05-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Beac, thank you so much. Now I won't be sitting here wondering what score I need in order to get a 5*. Crazy on you had me stuck for atleast a week too. Then one day my fingers decided to play the song perfectly. :woop: Call it luck I guess. Now Freebird is just beating me down. Funny thing is I got a 4* on Hanger 18 no problem. I just can't seem to pull off Freebird.

thrlride
05-21-2007, 12:12 PM
Beac, thank you so much. Now I won't be sitting here wondering what score I need in order to get a 5*. Crazy on you had me stuck for atleast a week too. Then one day my fingers decided to play the song perfectly. :woop: Call it luck I guess. Now Freebird is just beating me down. Funny thing is I got a 4* on Hanger 18 no problem. I just can't seem to pull off Freebird.

I simply cannot read the notes when they come in masses as hammerons and pulloffs, like the last 50% of Jordan. I just go blank and start strumming madly.

CJ14
05-21-2007, 11:02 PM
haha, start a real band already award yesterday, and kick the bucket award today, im on a roll. for jordan i recommend not strumming crazily and going for like every other note, trying to use hammer ons kept my rock meter from falling into the red too early, at least thats what i think.