PDA

View Full Version : Live Free or Die

Tweekfu
10-28-2010, 11:31 PM
From the Achievement Guide

Live Free or Die - Beat all of the free downloadable songs for Rock Band. 25G

There are more than 4 free songs that can be downloaded for Rock Band, but this achievement only requires that you beat the follow 4 on any difficulty:

*Charlene (Iím Right Behind You)
*Headphones On
*Promised Land
*Still Alive

Is this achievement going to be possible to do in Australia/or other places besides USA maybe? since we cant download Charlene in our region.

do other free songs count or does it have to be these 4?

Otaaffe
10-28-2010, 11:44 PM
I figure they'll probably update it soon however you should keep in mind they never released RB 2 here so it seems we're not high on their list. If for some reason you're in a big hurry to get the achievement you can make a US account to download the free tracks. I'm not sure of the legality of this though.

Tweekfu
10-29-2010, 02:14 AM
Just looked again and Promised Land is also not available in Australia.So i can only play 2 of the 4 songs required.

NathAttack
10-29-2010, 02:44 AM
I just made a US account to get around this limitation myself (living in Australia). Nice and easy, although I agree it shouldn't be necessary -- ESPECIALLY now that there's an achievement tied to it.

MuscularTea
10-29-2010, 03:20 AM
That blows that it's like that, you'd think they'd compromise and have a different description for the goal in the game to just say like beat 4 free rockband songs or something.

Daniel55645
10-29-2010, 03:32 AM
From the Achievement Guide

Live Free or Die - Beat all of the free downloadable songs for Rock Band. 25G

There are more than 4 free songs that can be downloaded for Rock Band, but this achievement only requires that you beat the follow 4 on any difficulty:

*Charlene (Iím Right Behind You)
*Headphones On
*Promised Land
*Still Alive

Is this achievement going to be possible to do in Australia/or other places besides USA maybe? since we cant download Charlene in our region.

do other free songs count or does it have to be these 4?

just go to career goals and it will tell you what free songs to play to get teh achievement

SebastianSB
10-29-2010, 05:38 AM
just go to career goals and it will tell you what free songs to play to get teh achievement

The goal doesn't show up for Australians. DLC goals only show up if you have the songs needed for them and two of the songs were never released there.

MuscularTea
10-29-2010, 11:34 AM
I wonder has anyone gone to get a response from Harmonix themselves to see what they can do? Since at least then there could be a patch implemented.

Tweekfu
10-29-2010, 01:51 PM
I have made a couple of posts on the official forms, no response yet.

MA71BY
11-03-2010, 06:37 AM
just emailed them... got the generic response will update when i get a better response