PDA

View Full Version : Spinning Plates Glitched?

DanOMite4423
10-28-2010, 11:59 PM
Has anyone else had this problem? I have everything done or "saved" and nothing has popped up. I even saved the game thinking that might trigger something and nothing.

JaredL
10-29-2010, 01:06 AM
Have you completed the main story? You need to complete the main story before you can get the achievement. You'll understand why once you finish :)

DanOMite4423
10-29-2010, 01:09 AM
Thank you. I just completed it. I guess I had everything done but 1 mission. All good. I have it now, thanks again.

mastercatmen69
10-29-2010, 02:45 AM
Have you completed the main story? You need to complete the main story before you can get the achievement. You'll understand why once you finish :)

I got Spinning Plates before I finished the main story.

heiwaboke
10-29-2010, 03:16 AM

Me too. I did it first thing when i got to mexico.

JaredL
10-29-2010, 04:56 AM

Hmm, that's very odd. I completed all zones before the end of the main story, and nothing happened. Then once I completed the zone that pops up after the final mission, I unlocked the achievement. Maybe it is a glitch of some sort? I dunno, I'll have my brother try and unlock it before the end of the story as well and see if it works.

Luis Ownz
10-29-2010, 11:30 AM
Make sure you do Torquemada or however its spelled. A lot of people seem to forget that it isnt exactly where the ? Is on the map. Also, you have to have survivors in every city.

iiDaRReN316x
10-29-2010, 12:23 PM
No its not glitched i have the achievo

Hyakotake
10-29-2010, 08:04 PM
I also got it first thing in Mexico... before doing any story missions in Mexico I went from west to east and saved every town. I think I had to fast travel to one of the cities up north and re-save it because it was being overrun, but right after I went back to Mexico and cleaned the last couple of cities. Achiev popped after the last one.