PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

imatt B4M
10-29-2010, 12:44 AM
Ok so I have 4100 msp and im going to get one of the 2, what game is better?

Burnout: paradise
or
Need for speed: most wanted

Corrupt.
10-29-2010, 01:09 AM
First of all I think you should post here http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=114452

Second, don't waste your money on G.O.D., you can find them both second had cheaper...

imatt B4M
10-29-2010, 01:16 AM
ok and ok i just dont know what to buy :p

the Damage617
10-29-2010, 01:30 AM
Second, don't waste your money on G.O.D., you can find them both second had cheaper...

Agree, but NFSMW can be a pain in the butt finding a used copy.. New copies go for $25+ since the game is rare now a days.

but anyways I'd go with NFSMW. Burnout is fun but its a much different racing experience. Also I heard NFSMW cheevo's are easy.

Also you can't use MSP on G.O.D which is lame. At least I don't think.

RadiantViper
10-29-2010, 02:14 AM
^You can, in fact, use MSP to buy GoD titles. Open up the purchase screen, then hit (IIRC) Y to switch to MSP.

OP: I would also recommend not buying them on GoD, MW is especially overpriced. You could probably find both games in stores for less than you would pay for one of the titles on GoD.

Out of the two, I can't shed any light on Paradise as I haven't played it, but MW is a great game, dumb ignorable plot but the gameplay and cars are excellent. Easy, straightforward achievements too.

(This post contains too many acronyms)

the Damage617
10-29-2010, 02:15 AM
^You can, in fact, use MSP to buy GoD titles. Open up the purchase screen, then hit (IIRC) Y to switch to MSP.

Thanks for the info man.. I appreciate it.