PDA

View Full Version : Sajaa has reached 300,000 gamerscore, I am happy as white wine and shrimp!

Zenquen
10-29-2010, 01:43 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1gk7PGrDgc

"Sajaa has the capacity to destroy Brazil and even one day Ireland!" - TaygettaVendetta

"Excuse me, I'm late for work, I don't know what a Sajaa is." - Some guy on the street

"Rh, rh, rh!" - T0rtureTactics

What a day, what a day, I would like to stand up and say hooray! Sajaa has reached, 300k. That is 300,000 gamerscore. That is like 300 retail games, or 1500 arcade games. You don't just get 300,000 achievement points any ole day. I mean if each game took 10 hours to complete, that is 3,000 hours of gaming. That is 125 days worth of playing videogames.

Let's see Sajaa's first achievement was 'Zen and the Art of reloading' on November 30th, 2006. Which means as of today our good man Sajaa has been playing his 360 for 1732 days. His 360 voice streak is 1168. Which means 300,000 points in 1732 days, would come out to about 173 points per day. And that is approximately 7.2 points per hour.

So you could say then if he has played approximately 125 days worth of games, 10 hours per game. Yet he has been earning achievements for 1732 days, that comes out to spending approximately 103 minutes per day playing xbox. But if you look at his gamercard and see the games he has finished you know that 10 hours per game does not apply to a man like Sajaa when you see 1000 points in games like Star Ocean, Rumble Roses and Chronicles of Riddick.

That is some serious dedication and to honor Sajaa's serious dedication I would like to dedicate this thread to Sajaa. A man unlike any I have ever known. A man who does not fear the sleepless nights, a man who does not fear leaderboard achievements, a man who really isn't afraid of anything. To put it plainly, he ain't ever scared.

I still remember the night where the achievements nearly broke me. I was ready to crack, throw my xbox out the window, light my underwear on fire and form my own political party that would fight for a future where cheesecake was the main form of currency. But Sajaa talked me down, even though I sang of nothing but BBQ sauce for four hours, he hung in there with me, talked me out of my madness and we are both still here today.

It is true though, I have removed Sajaa from my friends list in the past, I have often asked myself why, but I realized it was partly because even I, a truly manly man as myself was somewhat intimidated by Sajaa's unending drive, unending hunger for achievements. He is like John Goodman, streaking across a starlit sky, devouring all in his path in a quest for achievements. His achievement unlocked sound rings as loud as the voice of Billy Mays.

Sajaa has earned my respect in many ways perhaps the greatest of these ways is his 1000 in Rumble Roses XX. Many people take the easy way out, using turbo controllers and letting the game run by himself. But he had no turbo controller, he sat there and fought match after match, unlocking costume after costume. Back in the day when there were no guides for the game and no one knew how to play it. He still rose up and conquered the ring.

Further proof playtime does not scare Sajaa either. 1000 points in Star Ocean, a game that takes many people 600-800 hours. Sajaa picked the game up and ploughed through it, his heart did not flinch as he began climbing that great mountain and he continued full steam ahead until the achievements were his.

Yet despite dedicating all this time to games to boost his gamerscore. He does not shy away from helping others or just playing for fun. He will gladly pop in games like Rainbow Six Vegas, Kingdom Under Fire or whatever else he has just to play around with friends or help others get their achievements. We continued playing Samurai Showdown Zen even after we both achieved our 100 wins simply because we had so much fun beating eachother over the heads.

One of Sajaa's greatest assets is his sense of Humor. Never does he fail to lighten the mood, keep a party interesting or keep someone excited and awake during a long, late night boosting or grinding session. Some of my finest memories of xbox live deal with Sajaa's sense of humor and the great laughs he has given to me. To this day I still ask people if they "like kittens."

He is also filled with compassion and never fails to support you when you are down. Times when I am feeling blue or angry with myself for not getting an achievement on my first try, Sajaa is there with a kind word and words of courage and praise. It is like I can actually feel his warm, fatherly hand gently patting me on the shoulder, reassuring me of my eventual success.

He is also one of the best boosters I know. He gets down to business, shows up on time, does not mess around and doesn't cause problems, most importantly doesn't waste time. When you are boosting something that takes 10-100 hours, those qualities are very important.

Hailing from the land of Florida, he braves the heat of the equator to push through his gamerscore. He is the #1 gamerscore in Florida and represents his state proudly. With style and flair like that of a Horatio Caine he unlocks achievements with forensic precision. Sneaks up, drugs and disposes of games like another proud Floridian known as Dexter.

Really I have little else I could say about this man. He will continue to get achievements and no game will dare stand in his way. I may have to buy Final Fantasy XI if it dares challenge Sajaa so that we may conquer the lands of square-enix together. I know alongside Sajaa any achievement is obtainable. For a brief shining moment he was #1 on a RPG leaderboard somewhere.

Sajaa thank you for being you, you keystone of humanity, you juggernaut of interactive gaming. May you continue to chomp through gamerscore like pacman on speed. You wild, bearded, crazy man, may you make it rain achievements for years to come. I wish you all the brownies of the world, but you had better share your brownies because if not I will fight you!

Carpet
10-29-2010, 01:58 AM
SAJAA!!! The greatest completionist ever known! My gamerscore may be higher but it is quality over quantity when it comes to sajaa. rumble roses, the fears, the lost planets, the riddicks, the star ocean. MY GAMERCARD PALES IN COMPARISON TO SAJAAS. THAT IS HOW GOOD HE IS. LONG LIVE SAJAA FLORIDA IS GREAT

my favorite part of knowing sajaa was when the guy was on the roof. it always will be!

prowlerdante
10-29-2010, 02:53 AM
Give that penis a sandwich Sajaa!

Sajaa and I have been friends for years now, and even though he removed me for a few months during a period of insanity, Sajaa is sane now, and even hungrier for achievements.

I remember when he and I were boosting FEAR 2 with Carpet, and Carpet fell asleep when we kept trucking through it.

I remember hearing Sajaa curse over shitty games like Autobahn Polizei, Halo REACH, Mini Ninjas, and Velvet Assassin. I remember boosting 3 on 3 NHL Arcade at 6 in the morning and I kicked his ass 10-4, because he shouldn't have fucked with Canada!

I remember when he got the 1000 in Star Ocean. It was pretty nutty. I also remember when he got the 1000 in Infinite Undiscovery. I remember watching Youtube Poops with him while I was drunk and laughing so hard tears came to my eyes.

Sajaa is da man. Respect his achievements.

Birky
10-29-2010, 03:11 AM
Sajaa is a cool guy

StW
10-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Congrats Sajaa, keep up the good work.

KillerBEA
10-29-2010, 11:59 AM
Damn 1000 in Star Ocean and 300K gamerscore. I am Impressed.

patches4711
10-29-2010, 01:09 PM
Congrats!!. You have alot of tough completions. Keep up the good work.

jackanape
10-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Kudos to Sajaa, as I keep telling him via Live messgae "KEEP ON CRANKING OUT THOSE EASY GAMES"

Ha ha, the man is a beastly completionist.

MattDB87
10-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Way to go bro! Gratz on passing lil pips and being #1 in florida Gamerscore.

Ryot Control
10-29-2010, 03:28 PM
I aspire to be like Sajaa. He's got the achievements that I go for. Congrats on 300k man, and I look forward to seeing more from your gaming efforts in the future!

Omega Deez
10-29-2010, 04:27 PM
Congrats Man. Glad to hear I'm not the only 1 Autobahn had cussing.

Sajaa
10-29-2010, 09:42 PM
Oh Zenquen, you're too kind :)

Thanks for the congrats everyone. It was a long road to 300k and I couldn't have done it without Zenquen, prowlerdante, liddd, TaygetaVendetta and all of my other Xbox buddies. Star Ocean would have been impossible to put with without all of the party chat antics, haha. I've thought about it and I've decided to take a few months away from Xbox, something I've never done before (my streak on 360Voice can attest to that haha). But when I come back, it's onwards to 400k!

Congrats Man. Glad to hear I'm not the only 1 Autobahn had cussing.Gahh don't get me started on that damn game...

Ryan2099
10-30-2010, 06:36 AM
Congratulations on 300K and for hitting it on the dot. Very impressive completion percentage.:woop:

Mightymango
11-07-2010, 04:36 PM
Congrats!!!!

Da CRU Mughhh
11-08-2010, 02:02 PM
Congrats Sajaa! Don't know you to well, But we had some good times in COD3 going for General! lol! Happy trails to 400k :)

Genesis x360a
11-08-2010, 02:17 PM
Congrats on the huge milestone. Good luck on your quest to 400k :)

HatTrick190
11-09-2010, 02:56 AM
Congrats Sajaa!