PDA

View Full Version : kill tom brodie glitched

SachshoT
10-29-2010, 01:44 AM
the mission called "Tam in a Jam" where you kill tom brodie is pissing me of, have played the mission 6-7 times and there is no tom to kill, there is a marker where he is supposed to be but no tom. is there anyone else who have had this problem and does anyone know how to get past it.

xMP44x
10-30-2010, 05:01 PM
I have not had this problem myself, but have you tried advancing onwards through the level? If memory serves me correctly, Tam uses the same character model as the other Irish guys you'll be shooting at. I'm not sure if the marker follows him or just gives his location at the start of the mission. Just advance through killing everything, and you might get lucky. Tam flees along a course of sorts, so keep running down this route and you could stumble into him by accident.

SachshoT
10-30-2010, 05:27 PM
yea, I have gone thru the entire lvl about 9-11 times now and killed everybody, there is no arrow over nnon of the other guys and even when everybody is dead I still not get the "get to a safezone" message.

xMP44x
10-30-2010, 06:46 PM
That is incredibly weird then. I am not sure how you should proceed, but I would suggest you go to 2K Games' forum and inquire there. It definitely sounds like a bug, but I suppose a few more answers could be useful.

syn201
11-01-2010, 01:11 AM
I did get arrested one time for standing still doing nothing wasn't near nobody or in a mission
Game is full of gitches there are only so many back up saves a man can make Never had your problem im sure it is dam annoying :mad:..