PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Looking For A Band or Band Members" thread

Lonsta DaMonsta
10-29-2010, 03:50 AM
Rather than cluttering up the forums with new threads, please post here if you are looking for members for your band, or if you're looking to join a band! Make sure to post what instrument(s) you're looking for or which one(s) you can play.

AntDogs
10-29-2010, 04:06 AM
i would like to get in on this.. i can play Expert Guitar Drums & bass.. Nightmare songs i can do on Hard Basically.. i play for fun as well!

GT: AntDogs24

Daniel55645
10-29-2010, 04:18 PM
i can play everything on expert really well except keys. havent tried it yet. i prefer vox but i cant do vibrations. everything else is good to go. message me at daniel55645 on xbox live

BadAssNipples
10-29-2010, 05:37 PM
I play expert pro drums, mostly expert guitar/bass and expert vocals. Don't have my keyboard yet, I'm doing the midi adapter thing. This weekend I'm playing gears to get my max rank but any other time I'll be on rock band :D

Kaira
10-30-2010, 05:24 AM
GM: Yunarashi

Looking to 5 star songs on expert. For now, all I can play is vocals due to a broken wrist. :\ I'm trying to learn the songs because I am not familiar with most, but I will get the hang off them eventually. Just need band mates to give me a push in the right direction.

dilswable
10-30-2010, 06:52 AM
right now I can play bass/ lead guitar on hard with no problem looking for bandmates. send requests to gamertag dilswable

Inkoi
10-30-2010, 11:37 AM
i play expert guitar very well.. can also do bass but its boring :eek: can play drums expert but not the harder songs.

looking for people to play with

gamertag: Inkoi MK2

just add me if you wanna play :)

Shaynringan
10-30-2010, 03:15 PM
Hello!

Add and invite Shaynringan if you ever need Keys, Vocals, Guitar, or Bass. I am the worst drummer ever so I can't do that. :)

I have 588 DLC which includes RB1, RB2, LEGO, and Green Day.

Neutral
10-30-2010, 11:50 PM
I play XGTA, XBASS, XVOX iso consistent XDRUM, I can play any of those 3 listed but will play any single one to fit a band.

Didi Mau
10-31-2010, 07:40 AM
Didn't know you were on this forum Neutral :p I'll be up for joining games soon enough, I'm just knocking the achievements out of the way first- getting keyboard sometime this week, so I'll be back to drumming next week.

Square Woot
11-01-2010, 03:05 PM
Vocalist here. I can run pretty much any song on at least hard. Expert is doable but for songs I don't know, it might be a bit touch and go. I'd be interested in finding some other players that are just looking to have some fun and enjoy themselves.

Have a ton of DLC as well, including the songs from RB1, RB2, Lego, Classic Pack 2, and Metal Pack.

xillScarlett
11-01-2010, 09:20 PM
ohkay, so, i need some help with some band achievements; 1 million points, and deploy overdrive for 60 seconds. Also, i need help with; get a triple awesome with vocal harmonies, and hit all triple awesomes in bohemian rhapsody on medium or higher.
i play EXPERT guitar, EXPERT drums/pro drums, EXPERT bass, i can play EXPERT keys and HARD/EXPERT on some pro key songs.
message me if interested

gamertag: REPTAR x REX

assasin899
11-01-2010, 11:41 PM
I'm looking to join or have people join my band, idc but im just looking for new people to play with and have fun with, gettig aome achievements alng the way. Plz send me a msg and friend request and ill b happy to play with anyone. I have about 60 dlc mainly metal songs, i play guitar, bass - exp, drums- expert. My best is guitar/ bass

noplex4life
11-02-2010, 01:57 AM
I'm a good expert player on guitar and bass. Can play keys if needed, message me at noplex4life if you need me!

Funkybass89
11-02-2010, 03:54 AM
i can do guitar or bass on expert even on the nightmare and impossible songs.. message me if you wanna play sometime: Funkybass89

MetallicFlare
11-02-2010, 04:51 PM
I can play serious expert guitar/bass and some expert drums/vocals. I am serious about playing and I would like to play with people who are looking to gold star songs, not just five star. If interested, please send a message.

GT: MetallicFlare

Monstor
11-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Looking to do the Overdrive and 1Million points achievement

xWaste Em All

Guitrplayr32
11-03-2010, 03:51 PM
anyone need help and want an expert drummer for anything? or just to play with? message me on xbl and we'll work somethin out,i'm always down for some achieve hunting.
GT:Guitrplayr32

Chazzi27
11-04-2010, 02:29 AM
Looking for some band time.

I play Expert Keys (not pro), Vocals, and Bass, I have a bunch of earlier DLC but not much lately, however I have all Keys enabled DLC (Doors / GS 3 Pack) And I'll have Subdivisions soon.

PrepaidPandaz
11-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Hey, I just started keys and am pretty new at it. No other instruments atm. Might pick up in the future. So basically looking for people to play for fun.

BadAssNipples
11-04-2010, 07:12 PM
anyone crazy enough to take on the endless setlist with me today? I'm feeling brave

CraZ x360a
11-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I'm looking for anyone to get the achievement for getting 1 million on a song. Message me on XBL if you want to do it.

Lou Keymia
11-08-2010, 12:05 AM
I would like to play in a band with others. I play expert bass and expert guitar. Thank you.

Almighty Tubsta
11-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Expert on all instruments (except keys), can play any song on guitar/bass. Hit me up.

Edit: I have a fair chunk of DLC and RB1/2 exported.

Echilion
11-08-2010, 09:27 PM
I am just looking to play with some people for fun:)

I usually play guitar and bass

Kazuya86
11-08-2010, 09:39 PM
I am looking to join a band for achievements/ for fun. I play Guitar, Bass, Drums, and most vocals songs on expert. Got a fair amount of DLC songs as well. My gamertag is kazzer86 so add me if you need someone. :D

Colossus1228
11-12-2010, 01:09 AM
Looking for people to jam with. I play Expert Pro Drums so I'm not a bad player. I can beat most of the hardest songs on Expert Pro Drums by myself without No Fail Mode on. If interested send me a message on Xbox LIVE saying your from x360a and that you want to jam. Peace and Happy Gaming!

:woop:GT: Ag3ofColossus:woop:

x352x pH
11-13-2010, 03:22 AM
looking for some people to do the 1 million point song achievement with. im an expert guitar/bass player and can play hard/some expert drums and hard pro drums. mediocre at best on vocals. soo let me know! msg me on XBL if you're interested GT: x352x pH

ATCS
11-14-2010, 03:29 AM
I also need the million points. Anyone willing to do this can add me. I play on Expert Bass/Hard Guitar which is more than enough to help out I think. People online just don't get the concept of activating in sync and then they end up quitting.

dav47
11-14-2010, 03:58 AM
I need 1mil points and Is This Just Fantasy chievos - can't sing Queen worth s$&t so really need help with that - Very good on guitar/bass (expert all songs), decent drums (mostly Hard) or keys, suck at vocals. Msg on xbl if willing to help - GT is dav47

gregmymofo
11-14-2010, 09:24 PM
Looking for a few easy going guys to do some gold starring and work on scores for leaderboards.

I play everything on expert up until nightmare, then i go hard.(guitar/bass)

I can do most drums on hard.

i have 350 songs including---

RB1, RB2, Lego RB, metal track pack, acdc live trackpack, the 20 free downloads from RB2, lots of downloaded weezer and foo fighters and lots more.

No crybabies.

preferably some people in their 20's who have some patience and want to have fun, and not just play the same 4 metal songs over and over.

just add me to friends and send a message that says "rockband" or something so i know your answering this post.

Rock out with your coq out.
Hang out with your wang out.
Jam out with your clam out.

sniperwolf128
11-14-2010, 10:45 PM
look for people to help with the 1mil points achivement

dr_arnie
11-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Looking to pick up the 1,000,000 points achievement. I play mostly expert guitar/bass. There were about 6 songs I couldn't pass on expert guitar the first play through and maybe 5 songs that I didn't 5 star on bass.

Also, if anyone can easily five star Been Caught Stealin, Caught in a Mosh or Beast and the Harlot on expert I'd love to pair up to see if you could pull my 4.5 stars up to 5 so I could knock off that achievement as well.

I'm "Dr Arnie Apesa" on XBL and I'm in the Eastern US time zone, GMT -5:00. Send me a message before adding me please.

CyanideSpirit
11-16-2010, 03:13 PM
If you need a singer, i can sing on expert :)

The Arsonyst
11-18-2010, 07:07 AM
Expert Vocalist (was platinum on RB2) and Expert Guitarist (was platinum on RB1 >:P) looking for a band, prefer to do vocals but can do either/or. I have over 200 dlc, mostly metal/hard rock.

ghettowolf14
11-20-2010, 06:27 AM
im down for anybody who plays a lot i can do easy singing medium bass medium drums medium guitar no keyboard yet i play for fun very talkative

xXAKill3rTacoXx
11-21-2010, 06:54 PM
i can play guitar and bass on expert 5*ed every song on expert except for caught in a mosh and i almost get 5* on it but the song ends when its literally one note away
GT: xXAKill3rTacoXx

troyoy
11-26-2010, 08:29 PM
I play either guitar on med. I have every rock band disc, GH disc and tons of dlc. I play these all the time just 4 fun, I also like cheevs though. So if you wanna play any of the discs and you arent too awsome hit me up. I can play some super easy songs on hard and expert but not perfectly. I just keep practicing so hit me up if you cant get enough of these games too.

Spade422
11-27-2010, 04:43 AM
looking for somebody who can fc bohemian rhapsody fairly constantly on bass/guitar/drums. AKA finding a band that can fbfc the song with me (no keys). if you have a capture card or something, that would be even better.

message me

spade422

JCARRION
11-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Expert Guitarist/Bassist looking for a band, can play all but a few expert songs and drop down to hard at Impossible

Hard Drums, sometimes Expert

Hard Vocals, sometimes Medium

Looking to beat Road Chalenges and get achivements

Send Msg on xbox if intersted: JCARRION

Frag Out 210
11-28-2010, 04:56 AM
I'm an exert guitar/bass/singing/drums/keys and pro keys player!
My band is "The Robot Unicorn Attackers"
:p

NativeMilk
11-29-2010, 09:59 PM
Need the 60 second Overdrive achivement. I'll play any instrument, so someone message me please!

Btw, how do your tag to appear in the gamerscore leaderboards on this site? Add the game to your collection? I should be listed as sixth!

PHART007
12-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Looking for a band to play with. :)

I have over 200 dlc, RB1 & RB2 exports, AC-DC & Lego RB.

Can play expert guitar/bass, hard drums, hard vocals.

redstevie
12-05-2010, 04:47 AM
Looking for ppl to help me beat this game in general as well as most achievements.

Guitar - Expert
Bass - Expert
Drums - Hard/Expert (depends)
Vocals - Expert (prefer not to)
Keyboard - None

No pro mode

Gamertag = Fall3nS0uls

phenixdwn
12-11-2010, 05:30 PM
looking for a band to get the 1mil achievement. I play expert everything but my drums are in need of a tune up so I'll probably play either guitar or bass.

EDIT: Got the achievement!

BooseyGirl
12-13-2010, 07:03 AM
I play Drums (Easy, Medium, Hard, and some Expert) and Vocals (Easy-Expert).

I'm not that great on Bass or Guitar! :D lol

I'm looking just for people to play with for fun and for achievements!

redterrorNMD
12-26-2010, 11:37 PM
If anyone needs an expert drummer on their friend list for achievements/fun, add me! I only got the game so will need to get familiar with the setlist, but I can play everything on RB2 on Expert. I have the RB2 exports. I'm also allright at Expert guitar/bass

gamertag: redterrorNMD

naibsel420
12-31-2010, 11:32 PM
im a med-expert drummer (depends). Have cymbals. 400 songs with rb1,2 w/ bonus songs, lego, ac/dc, classic rock track pack. Wont let me add ppl thru xbox.com for some reason.

To Greg if u come back, im 25 if u want to add me. Looking for help with achievements and for fun.

gt: naibsel420

smiteus
01-02-2011, 10:35 AM
looking for a band pref all expert band,
I Play
Xpert vocals = nearly full game FC ,
Xpert guitar = 5* all
Xpert drums = 5* all
i've only got like 160 songs, still need to import some from other games once i get them back from a mate lol

todd_pip33
01-03-2011, 10:19 AM
I'm just looking for laid back group to play with. I'd prefer to play with people who play Expert, though with vocals I don't mind. I'm not a stickler for FC'ing or anything like that. I would also like it if you also have a bit of DLC, but you don't have to have as much as I do. I have an absolutely gargantuan amount of DLC, over 500 songs, and I prefer drums or guitar whichever can be spared. If you're better then me on guitar, bass is fine then.

PANIC ATTACK 10
01-04-2011, 05:58 AM
looking for a group. i sing expert, drum,guitar,bass,keyboards.

toxicitymitch
01-05-2011, 10:35 PM
I can play easy keyboard and Expert guitar and bass

Hameb4
01-06-2011, 04:44 PM
Can Play Expert Guitar/Bass...Looking to help 5* a couple of songs on Expert. Will Help in return

Fai1cookie
01-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Expert drummer, pro drums. I can play every song but select few (like Llama and Fly like and Eagle. Working on it!), I can also play expert bass. Both of those I average 5 gold stars with over half of the RB3 songs. Add me. I like to play for fun, even though achievements are high on my list! But the only ones I am really going to have problems with will be the harmonies. *sigh*

misery
01-07-2011, 10:36 PM
anyone wanna do or help me with getting 1 million on a song? I have a singer and I play bass/guitar Expert. hit me up my gt is xIImiseryIIx

avenga4
01-08-2011, 06:31 PM
lookin for ppl to play wit for fun and do achievements play expert guitar and bass.. do any other insturment just for fun but send me an FR: ESxCarnage

E10phoenix
01-12-2011, 10:12 AM
I play for fun (aswell as achievements)
play bass on expert
guitar on hard
going to order a keyboard soon which ill play on hard pro mode (already play it at friends house)

send me a message and friend request please :)

darkphoenix1992

garloof
01-15-2011, 01:26 AM
GT: IGIarloof

Xpert Guitar/bass. can 100% almost all bass and guitar songs (60+) for each.
Top 50 guitarist have mostly death metal DLC

Islandweller
01-18-2011, 01:28 PM
I'd like to join a band (or create one, whatever) to play for the 1million points in a song achievement. Whichever song it would be pretty easy to do this on.

I mostly play hard guitar (have 5* on all songs)/ expert bass (except for some of the nightmare and impossible songs). And I can play alot of the songs on hard keys, if i'm using the guitar controller (only if this is needed, obviously. If there's someone who can play expert keys, all the better)

I can't do drums or vocals very well at all i'm afraid :(

So yea if anyone wants to play just for this achievement, send me an xbl message, or quote me on here and let me know :)

Majica8
01-20-2011, 02:34 PM
I'm looking for a band, mainly just for fun. I'm really not that fussed about getting FCs or high leaderboard scores.
I play expert drums (5*/GS all but about 7 RB3 songs), expert/hard guitar (5 star most on expert apart from really hard ones, FC almost all on hard) and the same with bass. Can do vocals but very rarely do.
GT: Th3 Majica
I'm in the UK, can play drums during the day up until around 5pm, any later than that and I can only play guitar/bass. Unfortunately due to lack of funds (I'm unemployed) I don't have much DLC at the moment, but that will change when I have a job.

Spanish Assault
01-20-2011, 11:42 PM
Looking for people to play online with and try and get some achivements.

I play Hard Drums and hard/expert Bass. I can play for fun too. Im US and Eastern Time zone.

I have RB1 and RB2 DLC and some misc. songs I felt like getting.

fhw4979
01-22-2011, 01:04 AM
I am looking for a group to do the 1million pt achievement. I play hard/expert bass and hard guitar (expert on easier songs). I have the RBN megamix ready to go. Please send me an invite if interested. My mic is unreliable with RB games so I may not be able to talk but can hear you.
GT Nursewithwound

Islandweller
01-22-2011, 09:32 PM
1. Islandweller - Keys (Hard)
2. Majica8 - Drums (Expert)
3. darkphoenix1992 - Bass (Expert)
4. xIImiseryIIx - Guitar (Hard)

Ok got our little group for the 1million points achievement boost :)

Thought it would be much easier to put all the info here so we each know what's going on in one handy location.

Right! So we're doing this Thursday 27th, 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Song to be played: Freebird

It's the obvious choice really, and if we get the 1mil with time to spare, we can go for the 60 second achievement/90 second overdrive goal, for those that need either of them still. To make it easier to keep the chain going, Drums will start when everyone has a full OD bar, then Guitar-Bass-Keys as each player's bar is almost depleted.

If it doesn't hapen in Freebird, we'll play another song afterwards to get the overdrive requirement, not as long a song as Freebird lol, and everyone can play on whatever difficulty they'd feel comfortable hitting all orverdrive notes on within that song. It will be drummers choice :)

I've got you all added on live, and i'll be creating a live party about 5-10 minutes before we're due to start :)

wenerdog
01-23-2011, 04:10 AM
I need one million and 60 seconds overdrive, can play expert drums on almost every song.

Majica8
01-26-2011, 01:02 PM
1. Islandweller - Keys (Hard)
2. Majica8 - Drums (Expert)
3. darkphoenix1992 - Bass (Expert)
4. xIImiseryIIx - Guitar (Expert)

Ok got our little group for the 1million points achievement boost :)

Thought it would be much easier to put all the info here so we each know what's going on in one handy location.

Right! So we're doing this Thursday 27th, 4pm GMT (11am EST)

Song to be played: Freebird

It's the obvious choice really, and if we get the 1mil with time to spare, maybe we can go for the 90 second overdrive goal, dunno if anyone needs that still? I know I do lol.

Otherwise we could just play a quick song afterwards to get the overdrive requirement.

I'll get you all added on live soon, and then create a live party about 5-10 minutes before we're due to start :)
Sounds good, I still need the Overdrive achievement too so would be happy to go for that after. Don't know the best song to use when going for it with a 4 player band though, I guess something long and on an easier difficulty.

Saborsght124
01-27-2011, 02:34 AM
Feel free to message Saborsght124 for a pand member. Multi-talented and usually bored. :)

Islandweller
01-27-2011, 01:23 PM
A few hiccups at the start haha (damn limitations on 2 guitar controllers!) I ended up having to sing but we got what we set out to acomplish, so all good!! Thanks again Misery, Majica, and Darkphoenix :D :D

I do wonder now though, that if I had set it to 'all instruments mode' if it would have made a difference? It probably still wouldn't have allowed 3 guitars connected, but would it have let the keyboard be used too? (even though i would have sucked playing it on hard lol!)

Sounds good, I still need the Overdrive achievement too so would be happy to go for that after. Don't know the best song to use when going for it with a 4 player band though, I guess something long and on an easier difficulty.

We've got a slight change, in that Misery will play Hard on guitar now instead of Expert. But that should still be fine for getting the score, based on what you've posted previously :)

And yea, i've already got the overdrive achievement myself but that was from a dlc song. As mentioned, I do still need the 90 second in-game goal though. I'm really not sure what song on-disc would be best, but like you say something that has a bit of length to it, and everyone can play on whatever difficulty they feel most comfortable with.

I'll say it's drummers choice ;) as ultimately it will be you who will want to start the overdrive chain , then we'll all follow suit, say guitar-bass-keys.

If we use this same method in Freebird once we've hit 1million, it may possibly work then, i really don't know how much time we'll have spare iin the song though.

Oh, when we're going for the score in Freebird, you've said it's best deploying overdrive when at 3/4 or full overdrive (obv makes sense lol) i'm assuming we'll all wait for the first overdrive deploy until all four have built up our bars, and again just wait for your lead on that?

Majica8
01-27-2011, 06:25 PM
A few hiccups at the start haha (damn limitations on 2 guitar controllers!) I ended up having to sing but we got what we set out to acomplish, so all good!! Thanks again Misery, Majica, and Darkphoenix :D :D
No problem, thanks, and also thanks to Misery and Darkphoenix. As I said I already had the million points one but needed the OD one. Both were pretty easy in the end.

Btw, if you enable "All instruments mode" you can't play on XBL, it's for local multiplayer only. Online you can have any 2 of guitar, keys or bass, plus vocals and drums. Sucks but I guess they have their reasons (although no idea what they would be)

glennvolio
01-27-2011, 11:55 PM
I'm looking for people to play online as well. I play mostly drums (Medium/Hard with some Expert), but can play Bass and Keys (though nothing really above Medium). I have RB1, 2, 3, Beatles, and Lego Rock Band. If you're gonna add me, just leave a message saying it's for Rock Band.

GT: pandaboy

Triggerfull
01-29-2011, 12:28 PM
Hi

I Looking for some people to play regularly for some fun and to pick up some of the band achievement's. I play the drums on Pro medium and some of the easier ones on hard. Not the best drummer but i find it fun none the less.

P.S I would prefer people who like metal as that's what most of my dlc is. :D

Islandweller
01-29-2011, 02:57 PM
No problem, thanks, and also thanks to Misery and Darkphoenix. As I said I already had the million points one but needed the OD one. Both were pretty easy in the end.

Btw, if you enable "All instruments mode" you can't play on XBL, it's for local multiplayer only. Online you can have any 2 of guitar, keys or bass, plus vocals and drums. Sucks but I guess they have their reasons (although no idea what they would be)

Ahh I see! Yea it's def a shame that you can't have all 5 at once playing over live, good job I didn't arrange for an extra perrson to play with us haha.

I hope you manage to find a group to play with on a regular basis, like your original post suggested. Maybe it might be worth doing what I did and start messaging people who have posted previously? (Even Darkphoenix and/or Misery might continue to play with you?) So much of the time people only make a post asking others to "message them if interested", but never take the time to arrange something themselves lol.

I've arranged groups for boosting on games a couple of times now, and it's ended up being so much more effective.

wannabebassist
02-02-2011, 03:58 PM
I play everything on expert but I mainly do bass, but ill play what ever i dont have pro instruments yet, I have all afi dlc, and i have drums guitar and a mic.

Gamertag: wannabebassist

console: xbox 360

Im from the uk if anyone cares lol :D

Fai1cookie
02-03-2011, 03:13 AM
I am looking for a boosting party for the one million points achievement. I play drums on expert and can five star every song but lama! Send me a message. Love to chat with you.

Misterpoo
02-03-2011, 04:57 AM
I would like to find some folks with DLC. I don't have a ton, but i have 120 songs and cant seem to find people online with DLC. I play vocals and guitar on expert and just want some more friends to jam with. My tag is: Misterpoo

vX J 0 H 7V Xv
02-06-2011, 09:19 PM
Hey guys im looking for some players to get various achievements add me and we can play

Piculiar
02-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Just got Live again, so gimme a band, 'kay? :D

Vocalist extraordinaire, can FC most anything on expert, and I have
RB1, 2, Lego and Track Pack 2 imported to RB3. I've also got a fair
amount of random DLC.

Hit me up anytime! :)

Markbush
02-10-2011, 02:00 AM
Really want a band to play with. (Full band would be nice), can rarely find any vocalists.
(DLC would be nice :P)
I have RB2, and a lot of random songs.

I Pocket Fluff I
02-11-2011, 10:42 AM
i can play expert guitar and bass pretty well, i dont mind swapping between guitar and bass and have got some 100% on both, for example pleasure pleasure guitar 100% no 8 on leaderboard.

i like to play for fun but also like to go for high scores so i can do either

i have 134 dlc, mostly rock and metal stuff aswell as RB1 RB2 and GDRB all imported across

my gt is I pocketFluff I - send me a message if you wanna play

DOOKH8R
02-18-2011, 07:07 AM
I am looking for a band to get the 1 million dollar achievement.
Doesn't matter what song; I either have it or will get it.
Am also willing to work on/help with other challenges/goals/etc.
I can play expert guitar and bass.
Hit me up on Live or shoot me a wall post here.

TornShaun
02-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Looking for expert players to help me 5* the following songs:

Beast and the Harlot
Hey Man Nice Shot

Everytime i play online and select any of them songs everyone seems to piss off :( and these are the last 2 songs i need to 5* all songs on Expert :)

PHART007
02-19-2011, 11:14 AM
i can play expert guitar and bass pretty well, i dont mind swapping between guitar and bass and have got some 100% on both, for example pleasure pleasure guitar 100% no 8 on leaderboard.

i like to play for fun but also like to go for high scores so i can do either

i have 134 dlc, mostly rock and metal stuff aswell as RB1 RB2 and GDRB all imported across

my gt is I pocketFluff I - send me a message if you wanna play

Can seem to be able to message you as it says your gamertag isn't valid. :confused:

Anyways i'm looking for some band members.

I have over 250 dlc, RB1 & RB2 exports, AC-DC & Lego RB.

I can play expert guitar/bass, hard pro drums, expert vocals.

Mr. Nick the Brick
02-21-2011, 09:13 PM
i can do anything on expert except keys but im getting close

wenerdog
02-26-2011, 05:36 AM
I need some one to help me 5 star lama, 25 to chicago or what ever and radar love. Any one help message wenerdog. Must be done on expert

D0ctorNick
03-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Looking for people to play expert level instruments on DLC songs, particularly metal/metalcore like Attack Attack, All that Remains, Asking Alexandria, BFMV etc...

FilmAndMusicMan
03-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Hey, everyone. I'm a laid-back guy looking for people who like to play mostly for fun, and maybe the occasional achievement. Co-op is always good, but I'm also up for friendly Score Duel/Tug of War matches on the various Rock Band games.

I have around 100 DLC, and I've imported RB1, RB2, Lego RB, Green Day RB, Track Pack 2, and AC/DC: Live.

Generally, I couldn't care less about scores, gold stars, or rankings on leaderboards. You won't find me playing exclusively on Expert, constantly shaking the whammy bar, planning out the best times to use overdrive, and so on. I prefer to hear a song played flawlessly or very close to it, so I really just focus on accuracy.

As for instruments and difficulty, I can play Expert on most anything, but I rarely do (except on bass) because like I said, I'd much rather kick back and play the song accurately than go for a high score. So, I usually have the most fun playing:
Guitar on Hard (Expert on the easier songs)
Bass on Expert (Hard on the tougher songs)
Drums on Medium
Vocals on Medium

Anyway, get in touch with me if you'd like to play, chat, whatever!

Oh, one more thing. My headset doesn't work too well and I rarely use it, so don't get offended if I'm not talking while we play. But feel free to send me an invite or whatever anytime you see me online, and choose whichever songs you like. I'm not picky. :)

todd_pip33
03-04-2011, 05:59 PM
I need some one to help me 5 star lama, 25 to chicago or what ever and radar love. Any one help message wenerdog. Must be done on expert
Please no Llama...hate that song...but I can tear up some CHICAGO! FC! Well, not all the time...DRUMS is my weapon of choice.

darklord992
03-05-2011, 11:51 PM
hey I am into playing the drums on xpro mode just bought every song and have tons of dlc send fr if ya wanna play gt:T3a Bag Ambush

Tactical Tom
04-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I would also like to find some more players that have this Game and would like to play it Online. If you own this Game and are regularly looking for more players that could be Online to play Rock Band 3 send me a Friend Request.

Gamertag: Tommy B BRFC

Most of the time I play the Drums on Hard Difficulty but I can also play Guitar on Hard or Bass on Expert.

DLC Includes:
Green Day Rock Band - Exported Songs from Disc
Green Day - Track Pack 1
Nirvana - Track Pack 1
Foo Fighters - "Times Like These", "DOA" and the other one in that Track Pack, I can't remember.

:)

Lucozade156
04-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Hey guys, im a guitarist/bassist, i can play on expert on most songs
I only got RB1 DLC because im still looking for my LRB code and I dont have any MSP to impot rock band 2
GT:xDon Carnage

Sir Thunderbolt
04-09-2011, 11:20 PM
dropping my gamertag into the pool: Sir Thunderbolt

i mainly play expert pro drums, but i mostly play those during the daytime, eastern time zone, since they are the noisiest. i also play expert guitar and bass, better with the bass, obviously because the really hard guitar solos are really hard...for me anyway. i also will play pro keys, mostly on medium and hard as i'm still learning, and i'd love to have someone who plays pro guitar to play keys with, since we'd both be playing only the rb3 songs and wouldn't have to worry about people wanting to play dlc and stuff. and i can do vox if needed.

i have rock band 1 and 2, plus the extra rb2 that had to be downloaded seperately (all those really hard ones), and 75 dlc, all good songs i think. since rb3 has come out, i've tried to keep up on the pro dlc, but only for keys, i've dl'ed the linkin park songs and a couple others like total eclipse and airplanes, etc, but i haven't picked up the pro guitar songs yet, like the queen pack or the bon jovi retool etc.

even if you don't play much, its cool, i'd still like to have a few more friends on my leaderboards. but getting a good four man band and nailing some streaks and setting some high scores would be fun too!

sabin666
04-11-2011, 09:10 PM
well I'll put my name up here as well. MY GT is " SABIN G92 " I can play expert drum, bass, guitar and vox. starting to get my hang around pro keys as well but I'm probably around medium level for that matter. I got all the RB 1 & 2 songs + the 20 free songs + metal pack and I got over 250dlc. I'm just looking for any type of player. I usually play for fun but I can try to gold star any song as well.

PandasEatCereal
04-13-2011, 01:15 AM
I have over 300 DLC and play expert anything. If you wants to help with any achievements or just wants to play just send me a message :D. GT: PandasEatCereal

StumpyDan360
04-14-2011, 07:57 PM
looking for guitar/bass players and vox who have metal dlc like Asking Alexandria, Chelsea Grin, Devil Wears Prada, Texas in July, and stuff like Of Mice and Men, Emarosa, just trying to play for fun send me a FR i play expert drums and guitar

Sargeant Renkor
04-23-2011, 07:23 AM
Im a beyond expert drummer and guitarist looking for a group who has a lot of metal and alternative. i will play either instrument if needed, but i really need a good group to play with

DragonessAthena
04-27-2011, 07:15 PM
I can play Hard Guitar, Hard/Expert Bass (depends on the difficulty of the song), and Medium Drums. I'm not that great with Vocals unless it's Green Day or the few songs I'm familiar with (which aren't many). Hoping to have a Keyboard in a couple of weeks.

I've got Lego Rock Band, Rock Band 2, and Green Day: Rock Band imported into RB3, and have a about 50-60 DLC songs.

Mainly just looking to play for fun.

GT is Dragon Athena

Crawley innit
05-05-2011, 12:01 AM
how do you import songs from lego rock band and the other rock bands?
im looking to do the 1mill achievement, just message me: GT: Crawley innit
i dont have a job so i can do this anytime lol!!

-thanks

PANIC ATTACK 10
05-07-2011, 02:55 AM
i have RB1,2,3,acdc, and 300 plus dlc,mostly 70-80s music.

i'm into pro expert mode. i sing, use real 6 string guitar & keys.

hit me up on xbl at my GT. let me know how you heard about me, ie on this website thanks!

will play with all skill levels as i play for fun. but i'm into practicing my guitar skills via pro expert mode thanks.

still waiting for a band thanks :)

slim1815
05-07-2011, 11:44 PM
My GT is slim1815 and I play expert guitar/bass, mostly hard drums, and medium and up on vocals, depending on the song. I have RB 1 and 2, 20 free song pack, and a ton of DOC. I don't mind playing most anything, as long as I don't play the same thing over and over.

Shinnbob
05-09-2011, 01:03 PM
Shinnbob

RB 1,2, ACDC, Green Day & Lego.... & 100+ DLC tracks.

Play expert guitar & bass..... am occasionally on for hard drums but not much to be honest...

Add away =]

BubbleBobble
05-09-2011, 06:14 PM
I mainly play for Wii but, I recently got RB3 for XBOX and haven't had a chance to play with anyone online yet

I do expert guitar (except for a few songs, e.g. free bird), expert bass, expert vocals (on most songs), hard-expert drums, medium-hard keys (I do not prefer drums or keys)

I prefer guitar or bass because vocals takes a lot of effort haha

anyway my GT is BubbleBobbleLOL

PM me here if you wanna play sometime

I have the RB1 import, I am planning on importing RB2 and Lego soon, I have the AC/DC and track pack (do those import for free - I haven't done that yet), and miscellaneous DLC (again, to date, I mostly play for Wii, so most of my money has gone there)

also would love to play Beatles: Rock Band with anyone interested (I have all DLC there)

AntDogs
05-25-2011, 01:05 AM
if you ever wanna get in rock band game im up for it. i have 286 DLC plus ACDC Metal Pack Rock Band 1 2 Lego Export

Gamertag AntDogs24

Thewickedwiz
05-29-2011, 12:44 AM
I figured I'd post since I usually get put with people with absolutely no dlc whatsoever!
GT is ECOTz McChicken, Expert: Guitar, Bass & Drums (Don't do vocals)
RB1, RB2, LRB, GDRB, AC/DC & 300+ DLC, (Also have Beatles, no dlc)

grumpiercloud
06-07-2011, 08:48 AM
I'm just looking to have fun really :)
I don't mind going for achievements though.
I usually play on Expert Vocals. Don't have a guitar or drums that work anymore :/
My Gamertag is:
Grumpiercloud

If you want to see any songs we might share go to the DLC link on my signature

apentecostsaint
06-08-2011, 03:40 AM
we record songs and post on our youtube channel(cryptic dimension). only expert plz...will except keys on hrd at least...i play on drums expert and friend plays guitar expert..will will take bass as well...if intrested, add me as a friend on xbl- gt: aPentecostSaint hope to play with peeps soon!:)

solarhd
06-08-2011, 03:41 AM
I'm an expert singer. I am still learning some of the harder songs but I'm up for playing and getting achievements which i really need (want/crave).

Velocyty
06-15-2011, 04:11 AM
I'm up for fun play as well. Mainly play expert guitar/bass. Can play Keys, not pro though. I have 340 DLC, however I am trying to expand it some. Gamertag is Who Needa Heata. Hit me up sometime if you wanna jam.

deano ward
06-18-2011, 01:33 PM
I'm up for fun and achievements. GT - deano ward have 700+ in my library 480ish of that is dlc.

Guitar - Expert
Bass - Expert
Keys - Medium/Hard
Drums - Hard/Expert
Vox - Hard/Expert

tribefan29
06-23-2011, 02:47 AM
Looking for others to play with for fun/achievements. I play hard bass/guitar and a little bit of drums and keyboard. I have a little over 100 downloaded songs, mostly alternative.

Gamertag is Tribefan29

xXxDArKtOrNxXx
06-23-2011, 03:37 AM
I'd like to find a band that has a recorder so videos can be put up, but I am looking for a band, I have rb 1,2, Lego and green day. Metal track pack, and country also 10-20 rbn song and 100 or so dlc songs

DarkBlue62
07-05-2011, 06:07 PM
Im looking for some band members to help me get the 1M score and 60 seconds of OVerDrive achievements. I would love to play after that aswell though. I play Expert Bass/Guitar, Medium/Hard Drums and My girlfriend can sing Hard/Expert. So Just add me on Live, thanks.

fatality292
07-11-2011, 02:11 PM
I have RB1/2/3 Songs, the Free stuff, and a decent amount of DLC, mainly metal (disturbed, slipknot, dream theatre etc). I can play expert guitar/bass, but i will struggle on some of the more impossible songs so dont expect me to be perfect!

I live in the UK and am on at random times due to my job
Hit me up on live

Fatal Ferret 08

The 2rue Legend
07-13-2011, 12:27 AM
Hey guys! I play for fun and achievements. I can "gold star" any song of the 83 RB3 songs on the keys. (piano) Hit me up so we can play for fun or the 1,000,000 points in a song!

GT: The 2rue Legend

CANDIAIN BACONN
07-15-2011, 12:00 AM
Umm well m getting the game tonight or tomorrow so if anyone wants to play and is decent and has like a whole lotta dlc hmu to play. i mainly have like alotta metal and rock alt. but i do have the first lady gaga pack and like 2 other pop songs. i mainly play guitar but i can also sing songs i know i play on expert on both. and i also have 5 network songs and hopefully, i can get the rb2 songs when i get iot so ill have like all the songs so yeah hmu. GT : CANDIAIN BACONN:rock:drunk

JReedNet
07-15-2011, 01:51 AM
I'm looking for an expert guitarist to get the 1 mil points achievement within the hour. I have a drummer, bassist, and vocals.

The 2rue Legend
07-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Hey guys! I can play expert keys on all 83 songs, expert guitar and bass on most songs. I am on most nights and I am PST. Hit me up for the overdrive achievement and to play for plain fun!

revczar
07-15-2011, 11:45 PM
i need help 5 staring Caught in a Mosh i can nearly get 4 stars on bass hard
its the last song i need for the "Rock Band Legend" achievement
be best if i can get someone on guitar drums and vocals

GT= Crush Revczar

Greg Jr94
07-16-2011, 03:48 PM
GT: Greg Jr94
I have about 250 dlc. I can do all instruments on expert (not well on vocals but expert nevertheless) but no pro. Only easy pro piano. I normally appear offline so just hit me up with an invite. And tell me that you're friending me for Rock Band because I sometimes forget that I publicly put my gt on forums and why people would want to be friending me.

Coadster1
07-19-2011, 08:01 AM
Looking for someone who can play good on expert drums. I play guitar and would say I am well above average. I have 1000G in Rock Band 2 and 970G in Guitar Hero World Tour (-Bling, Bling). I like to play for fun, and try and Gold Star and get high scores on songs as a guitar/drums team. Nothing hardcore.

DLC: 120 + Rock Band 1/Rock Band 2/Green Day: Rock Band

I need to import LEGO: Rock Band soon and I'll have everything.

Add me or message: Coadster1 x360a

PANIC ATTACK 10
08-05-2011, 05:11 PM
i play pro guitar on expert & sing. if you want me in your band message me at my GT thanks

siavash
08-12-2011, 04:08 PM
I'm an expert guitarist/bassist with about 300 DLC songs. I've FC'ed 82 songs in Rock Band 2 and I have 5*ed the whole Rock Band series and Guitar Hero series.
I'm looking for bandmates who are willing to have fun and occasionally go for high scores. Achievements are fine too.
GT - siavash1996

Fai1cookie
09-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Gt: Fai1cookie

Expert drummer. I have over 90 gold starred songs on drums alone. Looking for a band to get my one million point achievement! Message me!

DZL kills n00bs
09-28-2011, 12:52 AM
Hey. If anyone still plays this game, let me know. I just got it, but I have all the other ones so it's not like I'm garbage ha.

I'm looking to get these with people online who need it as well.

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (overdrive for 60 seconds)
Millionaire Club (1mil)

Should be really easy, maybe even get done in the same song. I'm going to be on a lot even if i'm not, message me.

GT - DZL kills n00bs

TougherThanNailz
09-28-2011, 05:20 AM
i can play Med Guitar and med Bass i can also play hard prodrums on most songs but i usually play medPro Drums because its at a pace i can play looking for bandmates add me at my GT HippieKiller124, let me know you are from the forum.

QuickMythril
10-06-2011, 05:14 PM
looking for people to help with multiplayer/online achievements in any RB/GH games. i have guitar, drums, mic, and kb so i can play any part of the band. i would say i am pretty good at both drums (including pro) and guitar (especially bass) on expert.

Chrispy Ware
10-26-2011, 02:08 PM
Hello, just looking for someone to help out with Millionaire Club and You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet. Let me know if you need these as well!

LordQaz
10-30-2011, 04:06 AM
Need some help getting Rock Band Immortal

Gamertag: lordqaz, I am online often, message me

Also need help with some Beatles Rock Band Achievements

I can play almost all songs on expert Bass

SnWoReLtIhFlOdA
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Hi! If anyone want to play, just add me. I can do expert well on bass, guitar and vocals..

Add me, GT: TrueGrungeAngel (Singer and bassist irl)

banandon
11-15-2011, 07:51 PM
Hard/Expert Guitar & Drums
Need most of the online ones
GT: banandon

Andreas_loel
12-06-2011, 07:49 PM
Expert drums/Expert bass (on most songs, i dont fc them but i normally 5 star them)

Looking for You aint seen nothing yet and the one for a mil

ricanlinkci10
12-10-2011, 05:43 PM
Well, I;m looking for three band mates to have fun in the game. I'm pretty good at hard bass and can do some expert. Hit me up on xbl.

Gt:Speakinggibbon0

PANIC ATTACK 10
12-17-2011, 09:29 PM
still looking for a band. guess everyones filled up lol.

posted about a yr ago.

sing,electric guitar & keys.

my GT is same on here. let me know how you heard of me when sending a request.

i find this a good way to practice guitar & such.

happy holidays!

djm
12-17-2011, 10:06 PM
Looking for partners for achievs.

Expert Bass player.

GT: DiJeiEm, just send a FR. Thanks!

PANIC ATTACK 10
12-24-2011, 12:14 AM
i have a friend on my list who is looking for pro players with pro guitar DLC.

we are looking to put together a band for fun, not scores.

GT= PANIC ATTACK 10

if interested contact me thanks. we play on a regular basis. all skill levels welcome. please include message of how you know me. thanks

hope to hear from you soon

Smiget
12-26-2011, 10:25 PM
im an expert level guitar player who plays just for fun. I am not really really good but i can can do certain songs... willing to buy dlc if we play on a regular basis. i have a rockband gt its rockbandonly130 just send a friend request and then lets jam out

Xyrus420
01-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Looking for fellow rockers, I have rb1,2, and a hundred plus dlc, ranging from A7x, disturbed, nirvanna, godsmack, five finger death punch, nonpoint, breaking benjamin, nickleback, static-x, white zombie, rob zombie, machine head, def leppard, the who, and other rock artists, no country or pop songs besides the free dlc which i hate, will get more as time goes on, I play expert pro drums, guitar, bass, and hard vocals, can gold star all songs except for beast and the harlot, painkiller, panic attack etc, but five star them, will play with people that don't play expert as long as you have dlc that matches up with mine, but no dlc and no expert plz dont waste your time or mine

thanks all

my gt-xyrus420

btw i know my grammar is bad but this ain't school

misterfinkle213
01-13-2012, 08:07 AM
GT misterfinkle213

I'm good at pretty much every instrument, and I'm not picky about songs.

Chop tops plate
02-21-2012, 03:29 AM
I would love to get some people to get the millionaire achievement. please send a message with FR thanks.

Refined Suicide
03-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Random party invites/fried requests are ignored. Send a message and a game invite.

I'm not really looking for achievements right now, but I just want some band members that have some of these songs:

[&] Delinquents - Woe, Is Me
The Hounds of Anubis - The Word Alive
If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens
Last Breath (2x Bass Pedal) - Attack Attack!
10 Signs You Should Leave - Emmure
Abigail - Motionless In White
The Carrion Call - Misery Index
Cheyne Stokes - Chelsea Grin
Conquer All - Behemoth
Demons With Ryu - Emmure
Disengage - Suicide Silence
District of Misery - Oceano
Dogs Can Grow Beards All Over - The Devil Wears Prada
Dr. Doom - The Acacia Strain
Embedded - Job For A Cowboy
The Final Episode (Let's Change The Channel) - Asking Alexandria
Hammer Smashed Face - Cannibal Corpse
Hey John, What's Your Name Again? - The Devil Wears Prada
Hey There Mr. Brooks (RB3 version) - Asking Alexandria
A Pure Evil - All Shall Perish
Relentless Chaos - Miss May I
Second & Sebring - Of Mice & Men
Sexual Man Chocolate - Attack Attack!
Smokahontas - Attack Attack!
Stick Stickly - Attack Attack!
This Is Exile - Whitechapel
Those In Glass Houses - Of Mice & Men
Wake Up - Suicide Silence
Waking The Demon - Bullet For My Valentine
What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse - The Black Dahlia Murder
Writing on the Walls - Underoath
You Only Live Once (2x Bass Pedal) - Suicide Silence

I'll be doing vocals, because that's my favorite! Though, I am good at guitar also.

Moltisanti
04-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Expert Guitarist/Drummer

I have around 600+ DLC, mainly metal but ive got a variety, quite a bit of RBN as well, just looking for some expert players to get some sick scores

Dont mind helping people for certain achievements etc, im capable of getting any achievement from any guitar hero/rock band game so feel free to add me

PartialTable605
^^ new gamertag haha still have a free name change so add me before i do change it =)

Foxofblades
04-28-2012, 04:46 AM
Anyone out there that needs an Expert Guitarist, Bassist or (my specialty) drummer, add me and send me a message. I'll be more than happy to assist anyone with achievements or anything. I just love to play! Number 1 in the world for quite a few songs on Expert drums. Hit me up. :)

Batesy84
05-07-2012, 11:34 AM
Pretty good on guitar/bass, usually play either hard or expert. Can play the drums on Medium level

Original
05-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Pro Drummer looking for people who have quite alot of DLC. I have Rock Band and Rock Band 2 exported on there aswell. :)

Gamertag: king frosty v4

IIDXholic
06-03-2012, 11:56 PM
Dj TreX 210 here. Currently play Expert Keys and Expert Pro Keys. I can clear 3 and 4 difficulty songs on Pro Keys, and Nightmare on Expert Keys. I just play for fun but if an achievement pops up, cool.

zaXor101
06-17-2012, 10:05 AM
Looking for anyone just to have a 'jam'. I play expert guitar/bass and some expert vocals:

Hit me up: GT- Hey Zaxor

DreamKaos
06-29-2012, 08:44 PM
GT: Dream Kaos

I can do Pro Guitar and Pro Bass every song but a few nightmare songs on expert. i also can do hard drums and some expert drums, and also i can do vocals but not too well only hard for basicallyall songs. I need help getting 1m in a song please!!!

Majica8
07-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Looking for a band/band members.

I play expert everything, but best on drums. Time of day decides what instrument I can play. Weekday, during the day, drums or vocals. Any other time and it's guitar, bass (or keys I guess, with the guitar, which isn't ideal)
5*ed all Rock Band 3 on disc songs apart from Llama on expert drums, gold* a lot of them too. Passed all RB1 songs on Expert drums, most RB2 songs (just visions and Teeange Riot that I haven't), 5*ed all Lego RB and GreenDay RB on expert drums. (All exported to RB3)
Having said that I do only play for fun, I don't play for highscores (but that doesn't mean I'm not pleased if I do get a high rank ;))

My selection of DLC can be seen here: http://dlcquickplay.com/user/majica8
It's not a huge amount, but it's pretty varied, and as long as it's a song I like I'm open to buying more that you might have that I don't.

Message on here or Xbox (Th3 Majica) if you're interested :)

emwsabre52
07-07-2012, 12:37 AM
need bandmates into 70s rock metal. can do vocals on most, guitar / bass on lots. gt is emwsabre52. send friend request sayin rb3 n what u play etc. cheers :D

CooperTrooper93
07-15-2012, 05:24 AM
Hey Guys, looking to build a solid team for all Rock Band/Guitar Hero games!
I can play pretty much anything, even sing if I have to lol.
Would be helpful to have a mic and good connection.

If interested, message my gamertag on Xbox Live: CooperTrooper93.

pissangel
07-23-2012, 04:03 AM
need some people to rock out with, anytime is best time. Just recently got the game so dlc is just under 30 songs so far. Maiden, Slayer, Priest, Cannibal Corpse, etc., expert guitar/bass GT: JOHN FisherGuy

zaXor101
07-31-2012, 11:13 PM
Can play expert guitar and hard/some expert vocals. Have around 50 dlc, hit me up - GT: Hey Zaxor

StumpyDan360
08-23-2012, 10:40 PM
looking for people to play hardcore and metal dlc songs like AA, emmure, texas in july, etc.. i play expert guitar and bass, and will have drums sept 14. i play expert on those as well. hit me up on live

pissangel
10-03-2012, 06:35 PM
I posted here already, but have recently doubled my dlc. MORE Metal, MOAR FUN!

GT:JOHN FisherGuy

Kreegles
10-08-2012, 10:02 PM
I am looking for a full band to play songs of any kind really. I have over 250 dlc, mostly metal: Megadeth, All the remains, Mastadon, Asking Alexandria, Slipknot, etc. etc. I play expert guitar, not really into playing bass (sorry about being picky) and I'm looking for expert bass and drum players and an expert singer all with similar dlc.

Send me a message on here or on xbl.

My gamertag: Delirium Armada

Look to be playing with some good people soon! :)

Jks
11-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Hey I just borrowed this game off my mate and I'm lookin for someone to help get some of the achievements. Hit me up on my gamertag. GT: Jk x360a

relauby
12-23-2012, 03:25 PM
I'm looking for someone to get the 1 million points on a song achievement with. I'm an expert guitar player, so I can do guitar, bass or keys for the song.

Bankai Diego
01-09-2013, 07:30 PM
Hi. Need help with the You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/rock-band-3/achievement/42689-You-Ain-t-Seen-Nothing-Yet.html) cheevo (overdrive for 60 seconds)
Thanx in advance :)
Edit: Done

Malchia
01-24-2013, 05:51 PM
Looking help with 'Millionaire Club'. Can play expert bass/guitar/drums and standard keys
GT: MalchiaTRE

GolfPro72
02-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Hey folks, anyone looking for some help with achievements, give me a holler. Pretty good on bass and drums, and I do very well on vocals (which I know is one of the harder people to find). Hit me up if you like. Located in AST zone, so remember all you west coast people - I might be asleep by dinner time in your zone :)

Invincible666
03-16-2013, 10:15 AM
Hi, I have most imports available to an Australian, and have an assortment of DLC.

I'm not looking for achievements, scores, or particular genres of music to play - I am just hoping to add some people to my friends list that share interest in playing Rock Band and wouldn't mind having band mates.

Dudenfresh
03-24-2013, 09:53 PM
GT: Dudenfresh

I have over 500 songs including DLC and exports (Rock Band 1, 2, Lego, Green Day, Blitz, Song Pack Vol 2 and AC/DC LIVE), I play Expert on both Guitar and Bass, I usually get 5 stars or gold stars, I do have a mic, but I don't always use it, favorite music is new wave and alternative, but I don't mind playing other songs...except for Avenged Sevenfold, I just don't like them.

darkydan
04-21-2013, 10:13 AM
anyone looking for millinoare club? i can play x gtr or bass. also going for the HOPO-maniac so if somebody wants to play just for fun, i can play x gtr. Pretty good at it. got 5* on all the songs on my first try

Velocyty
04-26-2013, 05:29 AM
Hey guys, I'll play. I can do expert guitar, bass, and drums. I say drums, but I'm not the best at them. I really am just looking to play for fun. Hit me up on Xbox Love if you wann jam. GT: ImY0urBlindSp0t (they are zeroes)

Leave a message saying you're from x360a and I'll know who ya are. :)

PBMB Get Silly
05-09-2013, 04:56 PM
When I get a new drumset i'll definitely play with you!

PBMB Get Silly
05-09-2013, 04:57 PM
I can also play everything else except vocals

Frenchy173
05-28-2013, 03:29 PM
Will be looking for some RB3 mates this summer - plan on hitting up the last couple of posters and welcome any additional... Can sing most songs on expert and just bought a keyboard at the local pawn store for $10 but that thing is freakin hard and will take some time :)

cybenddragon
06-06-2013, 04:52 AM
Looking for a good band who might be interested in working towards some high Leaderboard scores. I can gold start almost anything on all instruments, sans some of the more ridiculous drum songs/ songs that really need double bass. gamertag: cybenddragon

Freirito
07-04-2013, 02:07 AM
Feel free to add me, I own a Mic, the Mustang Pro Guitar and the keyboard, also have ROck Band 2/3 Lego, Guitar Hero 2/3 World Tour, and all 3 Dance Central games

Gamertag: cyberpump

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151781849532448&set=a.10151122857192448.491248.709292447&type=1&theater

ghost10221987
08-03-2013, 07:26 PM
Looking to get the 1,000,000 point achievement, preferably in the morning between 8am-2pm Central Standard Time.

I am proficient at vocals and can generally 5 star bass, guitar, and keyboard on expert (with the exception of some of the harder songs). If Freebird is your tune, I can Gold Star it on Expert Vocals, but not so much on anything else. And I'm God awful at the drums.

My GT is Ghost10221987

Cheers!

GordianKnot42
09-28-2013, 10:20 PM
Love to get Millionaire Club before the next console wars. :dance:

I can 5-star pretty much anything on regular keys. Can also do vocals but harder to find time since I tend to play at night when everyone's asleep. GT = screen name.

TheBunji
12-20-2013, 04:04 AM
I can play the keys pretty well if anyone needs someone, TheBunji.