PDA

View Full Version : Problems with Promo Code and Achievemnets

danny7560
10-29-2010, 07:26 PM
So I have been having problems with using my code that I got from Gamestop for pre-ordering the game and also I have had problems where it does not register my achievements or even show them. Well I finally found the telephone number to EA and called them and they said that it was their fault and they were have a major issue with the xbox live and achievemnt server or something like that and they said that they are going to have a major fix for download sometime in the next week or two. Also for calling them with my problems they gave me a $20.00 coupon that never expires toward anything I purchase from their website.

Also if you want the EA telephone number it is: 1-866-543-5435

You'll have to wait a long time to get to someone, but hey if you want a free $20.00 coupon toward anything through EA call them and complain about the game. Maybe they will hurry up and get it fixed if enough people complain about the game.

lemlem360
10-29-2010, 08:41 PM
So I have been having problems with using my code that I got from Gamestop for pre-ordering the game and also I have had problems where it does not register my achievements or even show them. Well I finally found the telephone number to EA and called them and they said that it was their fault and they were have a major issue with the xbox live and achievemnt server or something like that and they said that they are going to have a major fix for download sometime in the next week or two. Also for calling them with my problems they gave me a $20.00 coupon that never expires toward anything I purchase from their website.

Also if you want the EA telephone number it is: 1-866-543-5435

You'll have to wait a long time to get to someone, but hey if you want a free $20.00 coupon toward anything through EA call them and complain about the game. Maybe they will hurry up and get it fixed if enough people complain about the game. I will try this to, my pre-order code does not work to

SillyXP
10-30-2010, 12:04 AM
thanks mine doesnt work either ill call ;D