PDA

View Full Version : Chick glitch

superdupergizmo
10-29-2010, 07:29 PM
This has happened to me twice so far. I was riding up in tall trees killing me some sasquatch when some random chick needed my help killing two zombies. She wasn't moving or anything i just figured it out cos a blue dot appeared on my radar. I killed the zombies and she was just standing there with her arms raised up not moving at all, I shot her a few times but nothing happened. I figured that was kinda funny but then this happened again a few minutes ago for my first soul mission or something? Sort of like the wanted posters in the original game. I cleared out all the zombies around a cabin and now I have to take her back to Fort Mercer but now the bitch (Millicent i think) won't move. And she's stuck in mid air. It's pissing me off as I think it counts towards 100%. This happen to anyone else? :confused:
Also will other missions like these appear or is it absolutely essential for 100%, I saved ages ago and I don't want to have to go through all that again...

mblaine
10-29-2010, 07:55 PM
You could always blow yourself up and choose "respawn at nearby town" instead of "load checkpoint". Then maybe save and restart your Xbox.