PDA

View Full Version : Master drumline difficulty

KFZ Scrubs
10-29-2010, 09:41 PM
Quick question, how hard is this? I've been hearing it's one of the hardest achievements out there and i've been trying to look for some vids on what it looks like and gauge how hard it actually is, but can't find some.
So quick question to all out there, on a scale of one to 10 how hard is master difficulty?
I think i can handle it (maybe) because i play a lot of GH with the controller on expert.

Kizyrix
11-01-2010, 06:31 AM
I can do drums and guitar and bass in Rock Band and Guitar Hero games on expert, as well as DDR on Expert as well. I also play a lot of Step Mania on the PC. While attempting this achievement I have been able to get 138 or 139 out of the 140 points because I am always off by a very small amount on 1 or 2 notes even though I don't miss any. With Guitar Hero and Rock Band games you don't have to hit the notes perfectly, just close enough and it counts as hitting them, for this achievement you can still hit them but if it is not perfect you won't get the achievement. As far as rhythm games are concerned I would rate this achievement a 9 if not 10 for difficulty, it depends on whether the person is good at DDR with a controller or Step Mania or if they only have drum and guitar experience.

KFZ Scrubs
11-01-2010, 11:13 AM
Ahhhh i see what you mean there.... yea i get what your saying too about it not being as accurate in GH.
Shoot, well i have yet to get the game, but seems like it'll be a 950 for me in it.

Kizyrix
11-01-2010, 12:46 PM
I am sorry I assumed you were talking about Marching Band Master and not the drumline, with the drumline you can play it on Beginner mode for the achievement. That will give you 975 out of 1000

KFZ Scrubs
11-01-2010, 02:13 PM
I am sorry I assumed you were talking about Marching Band Master and not the drumline, with the drumline you can play it on Beginner mode for the achievement. That will give you 975 out of 1000
oh, i was talking about marching Band Master... i thought it was 50 Gs.... my bad. I want to try the game out, but i'll probably be saving it for a later time.