PDA

View Full Version : A Cure For Most of What Ails You

LiL BrOwNiE247
10-29-2010, 10:31 PM
So in this mission Nigel West DICKens decides that he needs you to do his dirty work (surprise) and collect 5 desert sage and violet snowdrops. Now I didn't have a problem with finding herbs in the original RDR, considering I'd just buy a survivalist map. Survivalist maps aren't available in this DLC, so I'm stuck without any help. I found the violet snowdrops just fine, but it seems that the desert sage is either replaced with useless wild feverfew or has been eaten by zombie goats. I don't know if there are any specific areas that I should be looking other than the entirety of Gaptooth Ridge (which is where the mission brief told me to look).

Hyakotake
10-29-2010, 11:51 PM
I found plenty of Desert Sage at Gaptooth Ridge! Also, there are survivalist maps if you just loot enough corpses/open chests (and maybe as a reward for some missions, I'm not sure as I only used one map for the Snowdrops). I ended the game with 4 or 5 maps, so you should be able to search out at least one to help you through the mission.

JRV5207
10-30-2010, 06:32 AM
I found plenty of Desert Sage in Gaptooth Ridge and the violet snowdrops in the tall trees.

LiL BrOwNiE247
10-30-2010, 03:59 PM
I found plenty of Desert Sage at Gaptooth Ridge! Also, there are survivalist maps if you just loot enough corpses/open chests (and maybe as a reward for some missions, I'm not sure as I only used one map for the Snowdrops). I ended the game with 4 or 5 maps, so you should be able to search out at least one to help you through the mission.

I didn't know you could get survivalist maps in the DLC, I'll be on the lookout for those. I'll try looking in Gaptooth Ridge again today considering all I did yesterday was the multiplayer achievements.