PDA

View Full Version : Offload Tips

Bohemian
10-29-2010, 10:53 PM
Hey can anyone share any offload tips because for the life of me i can barely get any for a 10 min game.
I get held in the tackle and offload it but it always goes to the ground and picked up by either team, or i throw it and my team is nowhere near the ball and sometimes my team catches it but it doesnt count.
Also is there a way to check how many offloads you have done.
From the looks of things i'll probably get 300 wins before 1000 offloads.

WeapDog iZ TBK
11-09-2010, 02:10 AM
I got 17 offloads in a 10 minute game last night... i started to get the hang of it when i stopped 'boosting' (or holding A) when making a run. Unfortunately, i find that about 1/3 of my passes go to ground or gets intercepted.

Try that and see how you go.

Also, There is no way whatsoever to check how many offloads you have done... you would have to keep track of that yourself.

MaseJ
04-15-2012, 11:46 PM
Bit of an old thread but thought this might be useful for any newcomers.

I just started playing this (50 or so wins now) and struggled with offloading for awhile. I eventually started getting 10-20 per 10min game by passing to the first receiver (best a forward), running straight up then back into the markers and pressing LB/RB as soon as I am grabbed. Granted you still get a LOT of dropped balls & I found it best if the guy you were passing to was actually in front of you. This means make sure Forward Passes is turned "off".

Sometimes I'm lucky and can string 3-4 in one tackle but sometimes I don't get any until the 2nd half. Also I try and get a try/field goal at the end of the set so I get the ball back continuously.